Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Not once in history have things ever gotten better for lower tier or even non-elite men in society

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
I don't know shit about history other than basic shit about Europe and China in the 1900s, but after some googling I couldn't find one example of the working or slave class actually rising up and improving their situation.

So TLDR: If you are born into a shit situation, you will stay there or get worse. It's nearly impossible for anything else to happen. Your life was determined to be shit from birth.

What now? I guess suicide but governments of the world try to prevent it despite their not being enough money / jobs to go around for men

There are a couple examples but it always ends up with a different set of tyrants at the top.

It was always one side of the elite against the other while using low value men (this includes normies) as cannon fodder and making them think that it was the oppressed vs oppressor battle meme. JFL if you are a blackpilled person and don't want to gocho on worthless jesuits and zionists.

Last edited:
Yeah. Look at the French revolution. They executed Louis XIV only to end up with Napoleon and France has transitioned between corrupt bickering deputies in corrupt republics and then having to call in a "strong man" to rule by force (or the threat of it) ever since.

The Americans cast off the British aristocracy and banking system only to end up with its own (more entrenched and more insidious) than the last one. Most of the founding fathers who broke with the crown did so for a fairly narrow set of their own interests.

About the only thing that has legitimately improved the lot of the lower classes was the industrial revolution because they reaped a few scraps of the vastly increased productivity and were better nourished and suffered lower mortality as a result.

Perhaps it's time for change :feelzez:

I listed uprisings that weren't crushed immediately and had fun for at least the duration of the uprisings.

"The nihilist movement was a Russian movement in the 1860s that rejected all authorities. The word nihilism (Russian: нигилизм, nigilizm) derives from the Latin nihil, meaning "nothing". After the assassination of Tsar Alexander II in 1881, the nihilists were known throughout Europe as proponents of the use of violence in order to bring about political change. "

Industrialization of former shitholes like China, Japan, Korea and central europe have allowed even the bottom third to live better than they did before. Instead of being subsistence farmers or slave labor they can work at mcdonalds.

The masses are not meant to rule.

The masses are not meant to rule.
sad truth. democracy doesn't work. a debate based system of experts in an autocratic regime with heavily vetted philosopher king or council of scholars would likely work best

There was the dotcom bubble until it crashed. For a while it got really good for stemcels.

sad truth. democracy doesn't work. a debate based system of experts in an autocratic regime with heavily vetted philosopher king or council of scholars would likely work best

Tbh a monarch would probably be best in the modern world. With the wealth and access to knowledge the populace has, they would live comfortably and they would know who their leader is, instead of being ruled over by a shadow government, which inevitably happens in democracies. Add in some laws granting rights to men so they can't be sent to work camps like in North Korea.

the rich get prettier
the poor get uglier

I was doing some research into something similar inregards to the poor fighting back against the gov and society, the more I researched the more I realised its pointless once at the bottom always at the bottom so I think it really comes down to how you want to go out suicide or pick up the gun cause there is no life or future for men such as us and any contribution we make to society will be seen as worthless. Society has gone out of its way to make us feel unwanted and unwelcome and I hope I get to see it burn in my lifetime even if it's a small part of society.

We'll also encouraged to spent our meager wages on materialistic products that don't improve our lives and that we don't really need. So that we're always in perpetual debt to the banks and have to keep on slaving.

We'll also encouraged to spent our meager wages on materialistic products that don't improve our lives and that we don't really need. So that we're always in perpetual debt to the banks and have to keep on slaving.
Agree, but unrelated weren't you banned/gone?

lmao at "experts". this is how you get feminist governments and open borders to everyone. most "scholars" are foid worshipping far left soy cucks. they cope with academia for being virgin but not incel

When there are revolts the new powers just oppress the people at the bottom of the new system. There has never been a social system with no bottom.

There are a couple examples but it always ends up with a different set of tyrants at the top.
This is how it always is, not once in history has their been instances where the new "rulers" these serfs put in power have not become corrupted and destroyed the nation and betrayed their people, We are currently in a more technologically complex version of this repeat in history.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back