Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Not necrophile, but...

• Thread starter Napoleon de Jizzbal
  • Start date
Napoleon de Jizzbal

Napoleon de Jizzbal

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Is more acceptable idea to bang freshly dead, still warm pretty thot, than alive ugly femorloid

Lalahelowin

Fucking corpses is based because then no pleasure is felt on their end :D

Would have sex with hot undead femorloid
182583 lady sylvanas windrunner sylvanas windrunner at lights hammer after the death of

Fresh corpse of stacy is sexy flesh, and ugly femorloid is disgusting flesh, not to be touched

will u do spirit summoning ritual

I can't wait to crack open a cold one!

With my luck she would briefly spring back to life to mock my small dick or say I’m fucking her wrong.

No. Avatar jokes are allowed in off topic section.
Yes, but I see you doing it a lot, be careful, some things are allowed but no if you do it all the time.

Yes, but I see you doing it a lot, be careful, some things are allowed but no if you do it all the time.
I have said some non-low effort things too in the mix to make up for it.

just fucking LOL

Pretty sick, man

No, for a variety of reasons. What the fuck?

Primary flaccidity occurs after death. The muscles will relax. If you are engaging in vaginal sex with a corpse, it will not feel pleasant, as a corpse has no control over its pelvic floor muscles. Oral sex will be bad as well: you will have to separately manipulate the head and jaw of the corpse; in addition, a corpse has no control the positioning of its lips, teeth, and tongue. As the heart stops pumping oxygen, in a matter of minutes, blood will stop reaching the capillaries near the surface of the skin; a dead person's skin becomes pale and cold. Cuddling is out of the question.

Sex with someone alive >> sex with a corpse. I mean, this is pretty straightforward, guys; corpses are unable to remind to stimuli and emotional/physical cues.

soem corpsese looking kinda thicc ngl :feelsohh: