Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Not looking forward to New Year's Eve

• Thread starter Deleted member 21821
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 21821

+ TrueAlphaCel +
-
This one will be especially brutal, because next year is significant to me.

Also knowing the girl i love so much will be dry fucked after she kissed Chad and/or Tyrone at midnight makes me want to rope.

"JuSt gO To a cLuB AnD KiSs sOmEoNe aT MiDnIgHt Bro"
And do what??? You mean try to compete next to 6'1+ Chads, and simping 5'7+ Normies as an Ugly 5'4?
I stand no chance. I've already tried.

The two things i hate the most is December and my birthday.

In december the girl i love will spend her days with Chad, cooking for him, watching movies, and having sex.
While i'll sit here alone at Christmas, and New Year's Eve.
I spend these alone.

Today is the last day of November.
Tomorrow.
Dread starts.

nothing to celebrate about, one more year on this gay earth.

Liked it as a kid now Its just another day for normies to have fun and me rot at home

Its just another day for normies
Yes that is the point.
This is the night for a low value male to ascend. It's THEIR day

And if you are so low value that you can't ascend this night than you are done.
Over:cryfeels:

I'm only looking forward to buying a cake and entire chicken to foodmaxx on that night :feelskek:

What significance does next year have for you?

In december the girl i love will spend her days with Chad, cooking for him, watching movies, and having sex.s
While i'll sit here alone at Christmas, and New Year's Eve.
I spend these alone.

J.G, S.R.B

In December 2018, Intellau_Celistic was severely depressed and spent "New Year's Eve" in a haze. He was napping for most of the day and struggled to focus enough to watch the newly-released "DBS: Broly" movie. He could barely sit in a chair.

In December 2018, Justus Grossbier spent "New Year's Eve" alone and crying over his inability to have romance with S.R.B. He cycled between anxiety, depression and episodic rage due to mental illness with much less support than S.R.B.

Screenshot-from-2021-11-30-23-06-50.png

In December 2018, Shannon Rose B spent "New Year's Eve" worshiping the Chadlite she swayed away from a suicidal woman with BPD.

Screenshot-from-2021-11-30-19-50-52.png

(Carla, James Knotts' girlfriend of three years; Shannon's birthday is on Feb. 16th)

Shannon's lovely response after pairing with Carla's boyfriend:

Screenshot-from-2021-11-30-19-52-55.png

(Carla's birthday)

J.G, S.R.B

In December 2018, Intellau_Celistic was severely depressed and spent "New Year's Eve" in a haze. He was napping for most of the day and struggled to focus enough to watch the newly-released "DBS: Broly" movie. He could barely sit in a chair.

In December 2018, Justus Grossbier spent "New Year's Eve" alone and crying over his inability to have romance with S.R.B. He cycled between anxiety, depression and episodic rage due to mental illness with much less support than S.R.B.

Screenshot-from-2021-11-30-23-06-50.png

In December 2018, Shannon Rose B spent "New Year's Eve" worshiping the Chadlite she swayed away from a suicidal woman with BPD.

Screenshot-from-2021-11-30-19-50-52.png

(Carla, James Knotts' girlfriend of three years; Shannon's birthday is on Feb. 16th)

Shannon's lovely response after pairing with Carla's boyfriend:

Screenshot-from-2021-11-30-19-52-55.png

(Carla's birthday)
You should make a post about all the lore of Shanon Rose, as i dont know that much about her :feelswhere: