Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Not like she could attract better. Why wouldn't she "fall in love" with him again?

It's like if I lost all of my memory and my bugatti chiron was still in my name. Of course it's going to be my favorite car to own. Now let's see this story with a short ugly guy with no money.

I wouldn't call this guy chad, but I am a straight guy so to women this guy is a chad or chadlite since I can't rate other men perfectly but I think he is above average anyways there us no such thing as love because Chad wins.

Last edited:
Notice how he looks to be attractive (6/10+) and is probably well off with money?

If he was ugly and broke she would tell him "Sorry, I don't remember you." and leave him.
Based. Pretty sure she thought "oh right! This is my boyfriend" while getting dicked down by chad. It could've been any chad.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back