Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Not killing yourself because of what other people will think is cucked as fuck

Enigmatic93

Enigmatic93

Banned
-
Reality is you're an incel and nobody will give a fuck. Most people will pretend to care that you killed yourself and go on with their lives. Only two people that might care are your parents and even they will get over it eventually. The only thing that matters is the fact that you're suffering and that you want to end it.

I actually kind of respect people that have the balls to actually go through with it.

Last edited:
suicide in general is cucked. Go ER

Last edited:
I don't think my parents would ever forget.

I rather be killed and go out as a hero

Getting killed without having to commit suicide would be awesome tbh (eg a freak accident).

All committing suicide would do would cause people to say how pathetic and weak I was to take my own life.

Then again if I was dead I wouldn't give a fuck.

Getting killed without having to commit suicide would be awesome tbh (eg a freak accident).

All committing suicide would do would cause people to say how pathetic and weak I was to take my own life.

Then again if I was dead I wouldn't give a fuck.

This is the mindset you everyone should have

just hERo yourself first.

Reality is you're an incel and nobody will give a fuck. Most people will pretend to care that you killed yourself and go on with their lives. Only two people that might care are your parents and even they will get over it eventually. The only thing that matters is the fact that you're suffering and that you want to end it.

I actually kind of respect people that have the balls to actually go through with it.

anyway,or they will hate you or they will dont care no much diference about how they think about
so isnt about what other people think
but what other people will feel or do after we are out of this life

a stupid story about it:
my grandma had husband and two sons:
-cedric (my father)
-sebastian

some context before:
my family had some pretty bad record about familiar relation and mental health
so my uncle sebastian was schizo (diagnostisaded) and maybe depressed

my father and uncle,had what we can call a ''savage younghood'' because they had material needs but develop serius emotional/afective problems so they grow up bitter,cynic,violen,self hating and self loathing etc (even if they had sex i know we incels understand how is feeling like that)
they had a great relation with my granpa,he was a great and honest man
my grandma was good intetionated but had several toxic (damaging) behaviors.like trrying to control others lifes,being greedy,stingy (my dad several times had to go to UNI using clothes given by political and publicity campaigns),so their emotional needs were never fullfiled
but my grandpa helped my grandma with her personality

now lets begin with the story:

my grandfather died in a car accident (my family ascendence by dad side,and my mom side poor is moderatly rich,so my grandpa liked to collect some cars)
a awfull blow against all my family (grandma,dad and uncle),mental health
my uncle couldnt handle it and commited suicide by medicine overdose
my grandma had a mental breakdown and never fully recovered ,now she is pretty sensible and try to help me and my half sister all she can to fix her pasts mistakes (like some redemption purgatory),and is overprotective and atached

(about my half sister,my dad divorced from my mom the same year of the already quoted incidents,it wanst completly fault of any of them,both of them had their flaws and their shity problems that hurted the relation,now both of them are better .my dad have a new wife and stablle life,to my mom took longer but now she is getting medical help for her BPD since two years)

if people love even if you dont deserve it ,suicide is like telling to them
''no matter how hard you loved me,you failed,your son/father/brother/cousin/friend/etc is a failure,your genetic pool/actions/intentions were a failure,so by asociation you are a failure too''
and that hurt like hell,imagine giving everything you have to someone and yet still being not enough
(if you had fall in love and had been mock,i think you will understand the feel,but for a loving parenth is even worse)

Attachments

• 31064362_1980470062271360_6876962924091408384_n.jpg
    31064362_1980470062271360_6876962924091408384_n.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 70
Last edited: