Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Not just a forum, but a community.

Socialpariah

Socialpariah

Banned
-
Why do people on here insult each other? We’re all in the same boat. Shouldn’t our frustrations be taken out on the dirty foids that won’t even give us the time of day? We’re bound together by our own incompetence.

who else high af rn

Why do people on here insult each other? We’re all in the same boat. Shouldn’t our frustrations be taken out on the dirty foids that won’t even give us the time of day? We’re bound together by our own incompetence.
self-hatred and projection among inkels is very high

Petty division is almost always useless, indeed. :feelsjuice:

Cus we are real human beans

Most of the usual posters are fakecels and come with their fakecel shennanigans, so you have to put them on their place. After that if they turn out to be not so fakecel-ish they may be treated with respect.

Either way

who else high af rn

who else high af rn, cus I know I am :smonk::feelsLSD:

Will never make peace with ape niggers and slapheads. They repulse me

Ok GrAYcel

Because no one respects sub 5s even others sub 5s