Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Not having sex makes you look older?

wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★
I've searched it and seen some studies on google about how having sex makes you look younger. I don't know if it's just pseudoscience or w/e. Alot of people including me complain about white foids who look older than their age so i'm beginning to think it's just a false idea that sex makes you look younger. I can definitely agree that diet plays a pretty big role in looking youthful and of course genetics...

Do incels look older because they never had sex? Alot of people who's 30 cope with how young they look but i could probably pass as a 34 year old when i'm actually 28.

I don't think this is true tbh, way too many incels on this forum complain about looking too young for their age.

I guess most guys here would look like preteens then if they had sex as we tend to look younger anyway.

Perhaps its just a side effect of being happy, you eat better diets because you are satisfied with life, and you take care of yourself more.

I dont see the correlation. I look young for my age and never had any female attention

lmao no not at all, wish it did

I don't think this is true tbh, way too many incels on this forum complain about looking too young for their age.
Yeah, i look like a fat 13 year old

I don't think so. Im 16 almost 17 and barely look 14 :feelsrope:

Yesterday people thought I am over 30.
I am 25...

I've searched it and seen some studies on google about how having sex makes you look younger. I don't know if it's just pseudoscience or w/e. Alot of people including me complain about white foids who look older than their age so i'm beginning to think it's just a false idea that sex makes you look younger. I can definitely agree that diet plays a pretty big role in looking youthful and of course genetics...

Do incels look older because they never had sex? Alot of people who's 30 cope with how young they look but i could probably pass as a 34 year old when i'm actually 28.
no

I'm 26. The barber asked me last time, and he thought I'm 18 max.

No sex=depression.
Depression would age you like shit.

People who look better have more sex.

The physical excercise may help you look better, but you don't need to have sex to work out.

Sex havers look younger, thats why they can have sex

Incels tend to look younger/undeveloped because of trash genetics which is also why we don't have sex.
I look 16 at 24.

I can understand how foids who have sex a lot look older. Sluts generally look old or used up.

No sex=depression.
Depression would age you like shit.
Great point. I also forgot i've read a study on this as well. Can't always trust studies though.

it could be reverse causation: people who look better (i. e. younger), tend to have more sex
it could also be true: the most obvious mechanism is that having sex indicates high quality of life i. e. richer, better mental health; also sex generally gives a sense of relief which can reduce stress and stress is absolutely terrible

it doesn't fit my anecdotes: people I know who started having sex young, looked terribly aged by 20; if I were to use my intuition, I'd say sexual hormones age you a lot, but they're helpful in attracting a mate (hypermasculine men are chads, but they also die young - my experience)
I'd say staying virgin in our hypersexualised society leads to stress and can age you, but there's no direct biological component - if we had a culture of virginity, these individuals wouldn't age faster
I myself use occult techniques to transmute my sexual energy which means I avoid fapping (not having sex is obvious) or even getting excited, and I seem to become younger with age, the results are insane, but it doesn't apply to your regular normie, so idk

I think is the countrary. I look younger for my age being incel and the rest of the ppl at my age looks like shit.

Lol being Asian also makes you look younger. Im 35 turning 36 but I often get mistaken for 25-27.

I think is the countrary. I look younger for my age being incel and the rest of the ppl at my age looks like shit.
You have probably a healhty lifestyle. No party, little to no drugs/booze, etc.

You have probably a healhty lifestyle. No party, little to no drugs/booze, etc.
Yes , that must be the reason ironically.
Young looks= no life experiences
Shitty looks= sex haver life style

This sounds like pseudoscience bullshit.

This lmao fucking gigacope

Been near sexless my entire life and it's never affected my appearance in age. Everyone usually assumes me to be 18-22 for the last 5 yrs.

Well people in my English class thought I was older. Then again I'm a fat fuck so it might be that and not inceldom per se.