Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Not having any love/friends is killing me

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
I feel physical pain from it aswell as mental. I have a toxic personality tho so it's my fault. It's just a coincidence that everyone on this site is ugly and is treated like shit by everyone.

Feels like the skeleton crew piloting the ship to the end of the world. We are not human.. we are nothing but muscles held up by bones and organs in a pattern inside a flesh prison. Existence isn't turning out how I planned.

It’s been killing me for far too long

Feel the same tbh I have no purpose

I have greycel feelings towards this

Join us on the dark side of the moon

Cool bro, but there's a new bill going through the US Congress that will allow the US government to scan your online messages and emails. We feel it's important for our members to be informed of threats to free speech and the EARN IT Act, if passed into law, it could be used to take down smaller platforms or websites with little or no reason including this website. This is an obvious overreach by the US government that already abuses it power as is and it shouldn't stand.

at this point i just want good friends

Brutal to read it