Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Not having a nordic phenotype is rage fuel tbh.

R

ryhan

Julias dracul romanov the 2 eyed abyss
★★★★★
Imagine not having a nordic phenotype the most aesthetic phenotype on the earth just what are you doing alive if you don't look like this tbh it literally never began for curries tbh i hate being born a curry i am pissed i wasn't born nordic tbh it's fucking brutal tbh

55a0e4429ee2ee9d7e5ec7313affbe86--long-blonde-hairstyles-mens-hairstyles-.jpg

But nordic femoids are not of most esthetic

keep worshiping them

No thanks. Nordic look like cold fish.
I hate it.
I would like to look like turks.

Nordics are the savage indians of europe. Some with frontal blockhead chiseled features. Unsophisticated hunter gatherer throwback. Go get rejected by a British butterface, boyos. The euro faggotry seems endless nowadays. Brexit or not, Hisler lost and the chew won. Huwhite normies will rot paying welfares while being blackened.

Nordics are the savage indians of europe. Some with frontal blockhead chiseled features. Unsophisticated hunter gatherer throwback. Go get rejected by a British butterface, boyos. The euro faggotry seems endless nowadays. Brexit or not, Hisler lost and the chew won. Huwhite normies will rot paying welfares while being blackened.

JFL when the coping is to strong you have never suffered a single bit of suffering or any form of affect from immigration in your whole life

Why are nerdics so overrated here? More eye issues because too much UV going into blue eyes, stupid looking blonde eyebrows and eyelashes, silly blonde beards.

Mediterraneans are the best looking people. No. Homo.

its brutal being ethnic

i have little nordic pheno

i have proved im not larp many times, just ask others

Nordic pheno incel ? sounds like a contradiction unless your mixed in with the other subhuman types like the poles or the brits then it literally never began

Nordic pheno incel ? sounds like a contradiction unless your mixed in with the other subhuman types like the poles or the brits then it literally never began
jfl at thinking pheno alone makes you winner