Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Not having a good time

G

Guest2

Alright boys, let me set the scene. I'm sitting, happy, waiting for my hot chocolate in the microwave, with some biscuits, and had some tacos earlier. It pops out; I'm a happy guy in a good mood. I retreat to my room, passing my mother with minimal ragefuel, and go on my phone with the heating on and looking for some anime or something to watch (I've got a J2O too :feelsohh: 10/10 drink if you haven't tried it). Anyway, it's a good night to be settling in.

I decide that obviously I'll need to take a shit before I LDAR for the night. Now those tacos weren't particularly spicy, so I'm not bothered by their docile presence in my stomach. It was a pretty fat shit tbh but nothing special, just another day of shitmaxxing. After a good sesh, I stand up to flush to toilet, only to be greeted by an empty push of the handle: no resistance, nothing; it's like a cuck to his mistress. And as unresponsive as a stubborn feminist, it just passively sits there, taunting me with it's stupid silvery handle. "I'm not taking this shit from you (get it?) you fucking toilet," I think to myself," I will fix you for the sake of not having to explain it to my mother!!"

Now, despite being a future engineer, I don't have a fucking clue how a toilet is supposed to work, so, as any struggling shitmaxxer, I turn to a bad tutorial on YouTube. Didn't help at all, so I browse the comment section, only to find some white probably selling her shit on the internet to people like John R the Cuck:
Screenshot 20190128 220058 Chrome

Entitled cunt... @iKillCucks can you deal with ol' Johnny R for me?

after somewhat ignoring the video, I google how a toilet works and just push down the balloon thing inside it(???) and it seems to release water or something. Doesn't help though, the stupid shit eating fuck. Probably has a scat fetish, the fucking porcelain cuck.

So, my mother is coming through the front door by now, probably thinking I'm just taking a fat shit. I tell her I'll be out in a minute. No progress so far. FUCK MY HOT CHOCOLATE has gone FUCKING cold by now. Eh it doesn't matter. I fiddle with some more random stuff in the toilet bowl to unclog it but to no avail; my High T shit is still lurking in the shitter. By this time I'm considering committing EP (Elvis Presley) and die on the toilet.

Looks like something is broken and I can't fix it, so I return to my room and now it's like quarter past 10 and I need to have a shower and shit and go to bed soon or I'll be tired and now I can't watch anything or enjoy my evening because of the CUNT that is my toilet. I can still enjoy my J2O I guess.

So pretty much I'm just leaving it and my mother will probably call a plumber who will see my High T Megashit and bow down to me. Tbh going to be quite embarrassing but whatever.

If anyone proper knows how to fix a toilet then come round I'm a hot girl really ;)

TLDR: always shit on the street

clogs me
logs me

Last edited by a moderator:
High effort but weird

fill a bucket with water(a lot of water) in the sink and then pour it over your shit.
the shit will go down but the toilet will remain broken.
hope it works

fill a bucket with water(a lot of water) in the sink and then pour it over your shit.
the shit will go down but the toilet will remain broken.
hope it works
Huh... Surely that will just fill up the bowl more tho?