Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Not having a good childhood is depressing

DeliriumTremens

DeliriumTremens

KHHV ugly mentalcel
-
Many people whose lives are shitty can at least cope remembering how good and beautiful their childhoods were.

When I try to remember my childhood, all I see are traumas and gaps in my memory. Shit like the first time I saw my mother do drugs or when she almost beat me to death with a belt, and a lot of other shit that I don't feel like writing right now. It seems that it was over for me since the sperm of my father fertilized my mother's egg.

When your childhood was shitty, your adolescence was shitty and your adulthood is being shitty, it's pretty hard to hope that someday things will get better

My childhood was seeing the neighborhood girls get fake married with my white half cunt brother @Zer0/∞

Yeah it just seems like if there’s no foundation of happy events how can things ever get better

is he still fat?
He lost weight. He weighs like 220 pounds.

I was skinny all my life and he was fat

Now i’m fat and he’s skinny

He lost weight. He weighs like 220 pounds.

I was skinny all my life and he was fat

Now i’m fat and he’s skinny
isn’t he the same height as you? 220 lbs is easily very overweight

Only memory I have is my mother getting mad that I wouldn't react to getting beatings.

I say my childhood was okay at best. Never had many friends but i got invited a few times to some birthdays. Middle school was when it started to become oVER for me