Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Not having a GF is starting to become a big deal for me

• Thread starter TollieRobertis419
  • Start date
TollieRobertis419

TollieRobertis419

Adobocel
-
For years I was in monk/mgtow mode, only caring about revenge, interests and hobbies except for having a GF. But now it's starting to become a big deal for me the more I go outside and witness normies walking with their GFs. Now I'm starting to imagine myself with a cute girl in my bedroom. But as you know, it's completely impossible for an autistic, framecel manlet, ugly schizo like me. All I can do is wait out this prison sentence, which is my life in this genetic prison, until I reincarnate in the next life as some normie. A user told me about this karma system thing and it sucks that I can't end this immediately.

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: I want a weeb gf to watch fireworks with

Find some copes

Don't worry you'll get one someday
Sqa2wwsudxt51

Brutal realization

Been big deal for 8 years

mgtow is a cope froids can do literally the same thing in society today LOL

you can't make yourself high value when froids have the same option and in fact will rise higher than you due to society coddling them

Moneymaxx and pay a sugar baby to pretend to be your girlfriend for a couple months so you can scratch that itch.

Normies' "relationships" are expensive, a pain in the ass, often don't result in good quality frequent sex, and typically end when the guy discovers the girl has fucked all his friends behind his back, which is obvious to us but an enormous heartbreak for bluepilled normies who don't know 99% of foids are cheaters.