Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Not growing up with cousins

Akkadian

Akkadian

Legend
★★★★★
For any incel here that lives away from his cousins, how do you feel seeing your cousins grew up together and shit, while you rotted away all these years? Like on top of barely knowing anyone, you also never had the chance to be around your cousins.

I grew up with a lot of cousins and once they get older they distance themselves from you anyway as an incel. Either way it does not matter.

Most of my extended family dont live very close to me.

I grew up with a lot of cousins and once they get older they distance themselves from you anyway as an incel. Either way it does not matter.
I dunno bro, I visited them recently in my home country and felt so depressed knowing I grew up alone and they didn't.
Most of my extended family dont live very close to me.
Same

I am quite glad I don’t know them

Its just like friends. They come and go :feelstrash:

They had a support network, I didn't have shit; isolated. It's horrible. Don't know them, I can thank my parents for not making an effort & withdrawing so in turn I'm marginalized, tit for tat.

They had a support network, I didn't have shit; isolated. It's horrible. Don't know them, I can thank my parents for not making an effort & withdrawing so in turn I'm marginalized, tit for tat.
Problem is nearly all of them have fucked and are doing well, like no social awkwardness or anxiety, am legit the only one that turned out to be the odd one ffs, all because I was raised with not much people around and helicopter parenting

Problem is nearly all of them have fucked and are doing well, like no social awkwardness or anxiety, am legit the only one that turned out to be the odd one ffs, all because I was raised with not much people around and helicopter parenting
That way of non-life, thinking & conditioning gets ingrained from a young age & is hard to change as you're essentially forced to undo years of damage & mental reinforcement that is hard coded into your core being. There should be an aptitude test to raise kids.

I never had any cousins, grandparents or anything , they all lived in other cities and I saw them like once a year, I havent talked with a cousin in years, I see my granparents like once every 2 years and we barely talk, I don't feel any kind of love for them. It was always just me and my siblings, and I barely talk with them despite living in the same house. Jfl

Eax
That way of non-life, thinking & conditioning gets ingrained from a young age & is hard to change as you're essentially forced to undo years of damage & mental reinforcement that is hard coded into your core being. There should be an aptitude test to raise kids.
Exactly, it's very hard to change who you are if you've been raised in a certain way for years ffs
I never had any cousins, grandparents or anything , they all lived in other cities and I saw them like once a year, I havent talked with a cousin in years, I see my granparents like once every 2 years and we barely talk, I don't feel any kind of love for them. It was always just me and my siblings, and I barely talk with them despite living in the same house. Jfl
I see my cousins and extended family every 8 years or something JFL

my cousins we're assholes, I'm glad I grew up several states away from them

i have no cousins around my age and it sucks, the closest one around my age died in a car accident when i was around 3, just my luck... wish it was me who died in that car accident instead tbh

In Brazil having your first romantic/sexual experiences with your cousin when both of you are really young is kind of a trope. Sadly, my cousins were overseas during my young years.

In Brazil having your first romantic/sexual experiences with your cousin when both of you are really young is kind of a trope. Sadly, my cousins were overseas during my young years.
Young years are the most important years :feelscry:
i have no cousins around my age and it sucks, the closest one around my age died in a car accident when i was around 3, just my luck... wish it was me who died in that car accident instead tbh
I feel the pain brother

My cousin was an insuferable cunt. Im thankful for growing up as far as possible from her.
Last time i've heard of her she was getting railed by niggers in England.

I grew up with my cousins. Then they all outgrew me one day, mogging me to hell and back despite being younger

My cousins are pretty good, but even though I live close to them I still see them like 2 times a year

my family is spread all over the country and even abroad, so I barely know anyone except my parents (I'm an only-child)

I used to see them at least twice a year when I was a kid but as the years went on I only got to see them once every other year if at all. Funnily enough the cousins on my father’s side live only a half hour drive from us and yet we’ve seen them less than the ones on my mother’s side who live at least 8 hours away

Most of my cousins are Tyrones/Normies who're much older than me. I'm talking 10+ years older than me. So yeah I never got to "grow up" with my cousins since most of them were already grown by the time I popped out of my mom's vagina.

Feel the pain brother
my family is spread all over the country and even abroad, so I barely know anyone except my parents (I'm an only-child)
Try get in contact with them bro
Most of my cousins are Tyrones/Normies who're much older than me. I'm talking 10+ years older than me. So yeah I never got to "grow up" with my cousins since most of them were already grown by the time I popped out of my mom's vagina.
Kinda same here bro