Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Not gonna preach to the coir here, but IT might care to comment on this? -I'm sure there would have been shorter but nicer men interested in her

why would they be mad

now their son has stacy genes and 6'2 genetics

Same bitch said she didn’t understand the Blackpill and said you shouldn’t give up on dating btw
Yup, other comments said that too.

IT will ignore any post that doesn't glow

IT will ignore any post that doesn't glow
:yes:

5’4 is fucking brutal. My sister is 5’4
It is especially considering I was unlucky and by pure chance got into puberty much too early. Up until I was like 11 or 12 paediatricians literally said ill be 6 feet tall

It is especially considering I was unlucky and by pure chance got into puberty much too early. Up until I was like 11 or 12 paediatricians literally said ill be 6 feet tall
Similar thing happened to me. I wasn’t aware that hitting puberty early makes you short?

Similar thing happened to me. I wasn’t aware that hitting puberty early makes you short?

unfortunately yes

Screenshot 2024 09 22 at 200423
Screenshot 2024 09 22 at 200438

Not always but it did in my case. Medically confirmed. 15-17cm shorter than I could or should have been

Screenshot 2024 09 22 at 200550

That’s killing me. I was praying that I’d have a similar thing to my grandfather and shoot up in my 20s
You might. How old are you? My mother went with me to get my growth plates checked when I was 15, two docs confirmed: they were closed, meaning no growth.

27 now but i'm a KHHV mostly due to my face which also went bad around age 12 (hormonal imbalance and early puberty caused some bone growth problems in the face & skull too)

That’s killing me. I was praying that I’d have a similar thing to my grandfather and shoot up in my 20s
Yes, it's brutal. He seemed to have delayed puberty then. Which is favourable for height

Yes, it's brutal. He seemed to have delayed puberty then. Which is favourable for height
He was the same height as his older brother on his wedding photos (5’9) now he’s 6’1. He was also very handsome

Brutal. I could have technically grown over 6'0 if I didn't start growing fast so early
You too??? I understand your feeling. Indeed up until I was like 10 or 11 (can't remember exactly) paediatricians literally said I'll be 5'11-6'1. But I got into puberty around then. Ironically I was the tallest in my whole grade for 1 year... and now... well ...

:feelskek: :feelskek::feelskek: That same old strawman "entitlement" every time.

Now with an added, ridiculous non-sequitur about "sacrifice" to make out that she is actually a VICTIM in all of this.

To clarify:

Absolutely nobody is "expecting you to sacrifice an opportunity to date a tall guy who you like, because you should feel sorry for short men." That is a ridiculous assertion.

I have never said I'm entitled to a woman's love.
But I have seen what women's preferences are.
And I have had to work through a process, to make peace with the realization that those preferences aren't me, and it won't ever be me. Would it be overly dramatic to call that process "grief"? I don't know. It has certainly felt like grieving the future I wanted to have.

But do you see how that isn't entitlement? I am not saying I was ever owed that. I just wanted that, and it does make me sad that I didn't have it.

If that's "entitlement" in your eyes, then maybe have a think about the things that have made you sad over the years, hmmm?

To be fair though...

She's not r/IncelTears and her fixation isn't solely incels.

Her entire channel appears to be her raging at the camera about how absolutely everyone is doing it wrong, and has the wrong ideas when it comes to dating, sex, marriage, and what they think they want.

She seems very young. Young people who think they know everything about everything are funny.

And she is pretty, ngl. 6.5/10, would bang. If she would ever shut up about how awful men are and what women should do. Her fervor as she expounds her points is so tone-deaf it's almost autistic, and I find that hot.

Last edited:
I would give her my full attention, and as she was ranting on about how awful men are and how wrong women are for rewarding the wrong things with attention, I would slip a couple of fingers down her knickers and start stimulating her. First just the outside of the lips, but then once she gets wet I'd move on to penetration.

:foidSoy: "These short incels with their entitlement make me so mad! And what about women who complain that they're not their husband's secretary! Why don't they.... oh! oh, @Defetivecuckachu that feels really good. Oh my god. Oh my... mmmmmm..... mmmmmmm..... yeah.... Oh my god yeah, like that. Don't stop doing that....

:feelskek: :feelskek::feelskek: That same old strawman "entitlement" every time.

Now with an added, ridiculous non-sequitur about "sacrifice" to make out that she is actually a VICTIM in all of this.

To clarify:

Absolutely nobody is "expecting you to sacrifice an opportunity to date a tall guy who you like, because you should feel sorry for short men." That is a ridiculous assertion.

I have never said I'm entitled to a woman's love.
But I have seen what women's preferences are.
And I have had to work through a process, to make peace with the realization that those preferences aren't me, and it won't ever be me. Would it be overly dramatic to call that process "grief"? I don't know. It has certainly felt like grieving the future I wanted to have.

But do you see how that isn't entitlement? I am not saying I was ever owed that. I just wanted that, and it does make me sad that I didn't have it.

If that's "entitlement" in your eyes, then maybe have a think about the things that have made you sad over the years, hmmm?
good points

And she is pretty, ngl. 6.5/10, would bang. If she would ever shut up about how awful men are and what women should do. Her fervor as she expounds her points is so tone-deaf it's almost autistic, and I find that hot.

typical foid referring to “dating communism” and equality within dating as a negative thing. long live the immortal scientific ideology of the proletariat, marxism leninism rodgerism! :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

why would they be mad

6'2 is incel height, she cursed her son with those genetics and should have gone for 6'7 (ideal height).

Not always but it did in my case. Medically confirmed. 15-17cm shorter than I could or should have been

View attachment 1273405

I had a kid in class who was ridiculously tall for a 6 year old, he was literally the size of an early teenager and towered over everyone in class. I always classified him as "my best comrade" and many years later my best friend went to the same school as him. He literally told me that he was shocked to learn that he was the exact same height at 16 that he was at age 6, so he went from giant child to tiny teen.

why would they be mad

Most likely short from his mom side and ugly from his dads side genes work strange

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back