Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Not going to search for that "different from the rest" girl ever again...

Status
Not open for further replies.
BonePressed

BonePressed

Banned
-
...because she doesn't exist. 

All women are the same. All women are the same. All women are the same. I'd repeat it a million times if I could. 

I just wish one girl could see the beauty inside me that I've seen all along. 

But that will never happen. 

Because superficiality consumes all of womankind. 

I don't care anymore. 

I've searched tirelessly through roughly 10,000 dating profiles over the years and interacted with several hundred women in person. 

Not one woman sparked my interest. Not one woman stood out. Not ONE. 

They're all the same. 

Dull, vapid, hedonistic and unoriginal.

Degeneracy culture is just a modern phenomenon that exists only in the west for less  than a century.

highschoolcel said:
Degeneracy culture is just a modern phenomenon that exists only in the west for less  than a century.

I contend it to be a biological factor; I don't believe it is societally influenced.  

Women have always been this way.

BonePressed said:
I contend it to be a biological factor; I don't believe it is societally influenced.  

Women have always been this way.

We are hardwired  to eat Pizza & burger all day while doing 0 efforts at all.
We are hardwire to rape and fuck every woman on sight.

But we dont do it. Because we have a brain. Women should be forced to use their brain to contain their animalistic pulsion , just like men. Its how humanity has ascended.

highschoolcel said:

But we dont do it. Because we have a brain. Women should be forced to use their brain to contain their animalistic pulsion , just like men. Its how humanity has ascended.

Fair point

I made a catfish account on tinder and set the range to 100 miles, chad, all of the femoids I got followed a pattern of sociopathy or having an insane ego

They arent on dating sites.

highschoolcel said:

Truer words have never been spoken.

BonePressed said:
...because she doesn't exist. 

All women are the same. All women are the same. All women are the same. I'd repeat it a million times if I could. 

I just wish one girl could see the beauty inside me that I've seen all along. 

But that will never happen. 

Because superficiality consumes all of womankind. 

I don't care anymore. 

I've searched tirelessly through roughly 10,000 dating profiles over the years and interacted with several hundred women in person. 

Not one woman sparked my interest. Not one woman stood out. Not ONE. 

They're all the same. 

Dull, vapid, hedonistic and unoriginal.

This. One of the ultimate blackpills.

yeah i fell for this cope too

Realizing all females want the same thing is one of the harsher blackpills. The only difference is their value, and thus willingness to settle for less... until Chad comes along.

If a miracle happened and a girl said that she likes me, i wouldn't believe her in a million years and i'd be sure that she's after something and she's lying. A woman getting attracted to me is like a teddy bear going to a bar to have a tequila shot. It isn't possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back