Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Not going to school today

S

shibo

Officer
Cause im a lazy ugly beta fuck that was destined to be a loser !

Tfw you skip school

I used to skip class a lot when I first started uni. now I can't since a lot of my professors grade you on participation/if you go :feels:

Quality thread

I used to do this in HS until attendance office said they would drop my grades to 50% and fail me.. bad memories I have of those fucking cunts I wish death upon them all.

latest

I used to skip class a lot when I first started uni. now I can't since a lot of my professors grade you on participation/if you go :feels:

I remember being late for a class once because I was waiting on line to buy the book for that very same class. The fucker marked me as late because I came in a minute after class started. Right before class ended, he called me and five other students up to his desk and said we were one lateness or unexcused absence away from failing the class. I told him why I was late and he asked me to show the receipt for the book! My cousin had a B average in a class that she missed seven times and the professor gave her an incomplete! Fuck these power-hungry profs!

Fuck education. Everything is bullshit. EVERYTHING

School is a cancer inducing environment.
The stuff that's taught is completely useless. I feel like school is a joke sometimes.
The teachers are pure bastards most of the time.
The class mates are sneaky cunts.

The Chad with bad grades will end up living a happier life than that nerdy ambitious incel with good grades.

i came to chemistry class today for the iclicker questions and i got all four of them wrong :feels:

I used to skip college classes because of acne, so I once lived as a truecel, fuck that was so ogre

Ferris Beullermaxxing

I remember being late for a class once because I was waiting on line to buy the book for that very same class. The fucker marked me as late because I came in a minute after class started. Right before class ended, he called me and five other students up to his desk and said we were one lateness or unexcused absence away from failing the class. I told him why I was late and he asked me to show the receipt for the book! My cousin had a B average in a class that she missed seven times and the professor gave her an incomplete! Fuck these power-hungry profs!
Honestly a lot of professors are self-centered megalomaniacs

I skipped school all the time when I was a kid. Luckily my dad had some connections so I didn't get kicked out.

I'm doing the same now in college. Classes started two months ago and I still haven't left my house since early October.
IDGAF if they kick me out. I just don't care. I don't want to leave my room.

CHO fuel. jfl at uni

CHO fuel. jfl at uni

His book was the one that was late, how do you order 15 of them when your class had 35 students? Oh, probably because before they made it a core class, only diehards took it.

If you skip school you should go back there to be a hERo tomorrow.