Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Not giving a shit anymore

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

Non-NT rights activist, spergcel, NT destroyer
★★★★★
Take the I don't care about anything pill bros. I went on my nightwalk , smoked cigarettes and drank a monster. I turned off my brain completely for a few hours and it felt so great I did not feel overwhelmed by my shit life at all. I advise every single person here to start nightwalking and to stop giving a shit about normies and foids. We know that it's over and that there is nothing we can do so the best thing we could do is coping in healthy ways such as nightwalking. Also smoking is very relaxing although not healthy it reduces your hours spent on this shitty rock. Dying young as an incel is pretty much the best thing that could happen bros. Some normies will die even earlier than us because those retards literally get drunk, drive and kill themselves without a logical reason or fall of a cliff somewhere JFL :feelskek: . We must outlive normies who live on the edge by rotting during the day and be active during the night.

no replies... brootal.

I try doing so , but when the night hits ( rn ) and blackpill incel depression and rage just consumes me

It's not very safe where I live so I can't night walk but yeah one should get himself out of the rut once in a while

I try doing so , but when the night hits ( rn ) and blackpill incel depression and rage just consumes me
brutal as fuck but you can always try to numb down the pain with cigarettes and caffeine. Nightwalk especially during cold nights is great for your mind. Also realizing that it's over. A lot of incels think that there is still a hope but knowing that you can never have a foid because of your looks sucks but it is soothing. When you know that there is nothing you can do you just feel at peace. I cannot have that so why bother worrying about it ?

It's not very safe where I live so I can't night walk but yeah one should get himself out of the rut once in a while
damn that sucks... but to be honest as an incel you have nothing to lose if someone shoots you then that's a benefit. Dying young as an incel will save you from years of frustration and pain. At least that's my take on that.

Fortunately I don't give a shit anymore since 25

brutal as fuck but you can always try to numb down the pain with cigarettes and caffeine. Nightwalk especially during cold nights is great for your mind. Also realizing that it's over. A lot of incels think that there is still a hope but knowing that you can never have a foid because of your looks sucks but it is soothing. When you know that there is nothing you can do you just feel at peace. I cannot have that so why bother worrying about it ?
I agree , i started smoking not too long ago and it feels relaxing and a good way to numb anxiety and stress,Ik it's over for me i missed out on teen love and foids just ignore my existence

ovER but you can still substance abuse and reduce your life like me. Years of inceldom is not worth it brocel. I am sorry for telling you this but at least for me I'd rather die while i am still a youngcel (19)

damn that sucks... but to be honest as an incel you have nothing to lose if someone shoots you then that's a benefit. Dying young as an incel will save you from years of frustration and pain. At least that's my take on that.
there's also the possibility that I could get severely scarred, disfigured, or paralyzed for good even if I were suicidal it would still not be worth the risk

I am not planning on making it past 23. It's just pathetic to keep living like this. My time is definitely limited and I am going to make the most of it by indulging in self-destructive hobbies such as smoking and drinking. I may start drugmaxxing too. Been thinking about it for awhile. Anything that reduces my pathetic life is good for me.

Absolutely based nightwalker. No better cope. Sadly it’s raining heavily where I am currently.

Absolutely based nightwalker. No better cope. Sadly it’s raining heavily where I am currently.
thank you brocel. I am nightwalking every single night no exception and at this point I am doing it out of habit. There is no need to force myself or anything even if I am on the verge of a mental breakdown.

Is nicotine worth it? I've considered starting smoking cigs many times but always pussied out

Is nicotine worth it? I've considered starting smoking cigs many times but always pussied out
it is worth it. I love it that's pretty much one of the few things that bring me joy. But if your health is shit i do not advocate for it as I want the best for my fellow brocels.

I just stopped giving a shit about everything tbh

Yeah i go for walks too if i have any energy.
The legend SlavicPolishSub3 replied to my thread. Lifefuel. I made it a habit bro i do not have to have the energy for it.

it is worth it. I love it that's pretty much one of the few things that bring me joy. But if your health is shit i do not advocate for it as I want the best for my fellow brocels.
My family doesn't have a good history of heart health but at this point I just don't give a shit. I'd rather live short with good copes than spend decades in misery.

My family doesn't have a good history of heart health but at this point I just don't give a shit. I'd rather live short with good copes than spend decades in misery.
Well said.