Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Not getting notifications=sui fuel!!!

Moustachcel

Moustachcel

Banned
-
I hate not getting not getting any notifications it makes me feel worthless and they are the only way I feel short time happiness.

Yes tfw you have zero, means nobody gives a fuck of what you wrote.:feelsbadman:

Heres a notification for you OP :panties:

Yes tfw you have zero, means nobody gives a fuck of what you wrote.:feelsbadman:

Or that its just too long and people will skip it entirely. 2-3 sentences seems to be the sweet spot imo.

1lee41

Never began for notificationcels tbh.

On one level it feels bad because this, but then when I get one I become anxious that someone is flaming me or disagreeing with me :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

On one level it feels bad because this, but then when I get one I become anxious that someone is flaming me or disagreeing with me :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:
I dont really care notifications are all great tbh

You need to make bettER thREads my MAn.

Every single fucking day

notifications are a drug, everybody seems to get so addicted to them lol

Aw yeah I like seeing them too, on here and on other sites like Facebook. I find the Discord server nice because it usually results in more feedback on what you say (as it's a live chat instead) but I'll need to create a new user on there for it I guess because people told me I could be banned if Discord pull the server :(

Maybe it's unlikely though, I don't know.

A free notification to the 12 people in this thread !!!

Yeah I don't like that either. Maybe it's a risk you take when you chat with a group that is comprised of a fair few strangers (as well as friends also :) ).

I've started watching this thread so I'll get notifications from it, lol. To be honest I didn't even know how watching worked before.

I've started watching this thread so I'll get notifications from it, lol. To be honest I didn't even know how watching worked before.
same I also didnt know it tbh another notification boyo:feelsokman:

Notifications are lifefuel