Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Not Getting Matches on Hinge, Please Help Me

This is why I am not jealous of whites. Their women while being the hottest are also insufferable whores with sky high standards.

Fuck this guy mogs me

Objectively normie.

He can ascend via social circles and IRL game but gets BTFO'd on OLD.

Ober
And the guy is 6ft

I've enough of this world tbh

Makes sense. LA is one of the most hypergamous cities in the world. Plus there's nothing that makes a foid's pussy drier than calling yourself an engineer.

yeah, if he's looking for something long term, I'd put some hobbies and interests, core values, or what he's looking for. he seems funny, but these prompt answers are a dime a dozen
Women are so fickle, too many hobbies and you’re a weirdo, too few and you’re too basic

He mogs me and he doesn't get any matches. It's over

jfl this guy gigamogs me to oblivion, i don't even look like the same specie as him and he's still not getting any matches. brutal

China not wide enough I don't think so he has a round head (not chiseled even though he sorta is) also LA is notoriously vapid. I'm sure he's competing with Brad Pitt and puff daddy

Sub8 theory is slowly becoming reality

@wei#3959 can tell him the secret to get hundreds of matches

This guy gives off gay vibes

Makes sense. LA is one of the most hypergamous cities in the world. Plus there's nothing that makes a foid's pussy drier than calling yourself an engineer.
Foids are such a meme gender. Engineers actually contribute to society more than most other jobs and foids think it’s lame.

He's prob ignoring ethnic women