Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Not for you, inkwell

• Thread starter Deleted member 24529
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24529

Self-banned
-
Experience possible only with Chad DLC:

Water is wet.
Moisty*
It's moisty in reality, not wet. Also, I just wanted to torture you a bit, guys, since I saw this webm and didnt want to suffer alone.

at 0:04 you can see his square jaw jfl

She is probably dreaming about her boyfriend killing me.

Life fuel for phonecels, it doesn’t load

Foid worshiping madness.

at 0:04 you can see his square jaw jfl

yep

its fucking over

NO, Chad-only relationship pros madness. You want it too, otherwise you wouldn't be here.
Yes of course, but posting "you will never have this" type of stuff is putting foids on a pedestal.

Yes of course, but posting "you will never have this" type of stuff is putting foids on a pedestal.
WTF are you talking about? THEY ARE ABSOLUTELY GATEKEEPING SOMETHING WE NEED TO BE HAPPY, DUM DUM! There's no need to deny this reality. Just to cope? Not here, this is not blackpill.

WTF are you talking about? THEY ARE ABSOLUTELY GATEKEEPING SOMETHING WE NEED TO BE HAPPY, DUM DUM! There's no need to deny this reality. Just to cope? Not here, this is not blackpill.
And you posting these videos is the solution? Keep posting them if you want. I'm just the type who don't like to reminded of those things.

And you posting these videos is the solution? Keep posting them if you want. I'm just the type who don't like to reminded of those things.
No, I am posting them to torture myself and others. So now I can keep posting them (I dont have any more either way) and it's not foid worship then?

No, I am posting them to torture myself and others. So now I can keep posting them (I dont have any more either way) and it's not foid worship then?
Maybe, the mods decide. A bit rude to torture other incels however.

I'd cum on her face ngl

keep em' coming , let me have a taste of that chad lifestyle

over for incels not living life vicariously through webms