Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Not for Reproduction

jerrycan dan

jerrycan dan

autistic retard
-
Gunasekar (गुनासेकार)
Gunasekar (गुनासेकार)
, B.E Civil Engineering & English Language Development, Velammal Engineering College (2019)
Answered Jul 22, 2018 · Author has 1.7k answers and 469.2k answer views

Yes I too feel happy for being 5′5″ nearly so ,a girl rejects me it's ok not to worry about your partner ,you need to worry your career only.
If you work hard in certain things as you like then automatically it happens.
Moreover don't create inferiority complex on yourself be calm and maintain your patience level.
Be pragmatic even every mindset is usually comes don't be sad .
Thumbs up to your mind for asking this question without any shy I appreciate it.
Never ever give up.
Don't hear other's words.
Especially I took one story which was explained by rajinikanth in one film states that there are three frogs in which each frog must reach mountain in first attempt they manage to reach to some extent but at the second attempt one frog didn't perform coz of demotivation from people saying that rocks will come down you will die and it quits the race.
But the two frogs didn't lose their hope and marched towards mountain top and after the race they said “ we are actually bother what other's say coz successful people are born in this way only”.
Never ever repeat or don't go for serious issues.
Be humble and focus on your career.
It happens Don't worry be happy.
Cheers:).
Thanks for A2A.
1.1k views · View 1 Upvoter · Not for Reproduction

extreme strong coping

Work hard, maybe get roastie one day, how inspiring :/

Gunasekar (गुनासेकार)
Gunasekar (गुनासेकार)
, B.E Civil Engineering & English Language Development, Velammal Engineering College (2019)
Answered Jul 22, 2018 · Author has 1.7k answers and 469.2k answer views

Yes I too feel happy for being 5′5″ nearly so ,a girl rejects me it's ok not to worry about your partner ,you need to worry your career only.
If you work hard in certain things as you like then automatically it happens.
Moreover don't create inferiority complex on yourself be calm and maintain your patience level.
Be pragmatic even every mindset is usually comes don't be sad .
Thumbs up to your mind for asking this question without any shy I appreciate it.
Never ever give up.
Don't hear other's words.
Especially I took one story which was explained by rajinikanth in one film states that there are three frogs in which each frog must reach mountain in first attempt they manage to reach to some extent but at the second attempt one frog didn't perform coz of demotivation from people saying that rocks will come down you will die and it quits the race.
But the two frogs didn't lose their hope and marched towards mountain top and after the race they said “ we are actually bother what other's say coz successful people are born in this way only”.
Never ever repeat or don't go for serious issues.
Be humble and focus on your career.
It happens Don't worry be happy.
Cheers:).
Thanks for A2A.
1.1k views · View 1 Upvoter · Not for Reproduction
What happened to your previous profile pic bro?

ironically it's those men that find celibacy the most tolerable, and I don't mean in the coping cuck way, that should reproduce the most

5'5 is only 2 inches shorter than I am....

Yeara of lonlieness has caused an extereme level of coping. Loneliness is hell.

NeilDeGrasseWhenTheCopingIsTooStrongGif.gif

Coping is ingrained in ethnics from an early age.

Work hard, maybe get roastie one day, how inspiring :/

I like how that's the logic of most normies

"Just work hard and be the best you can be bro, and maybe you'll get some overpriced, used up, beaten and bruised holes as a consolation prize"

I like how that's the logic of most normies

"Just work hard and be the best you can be bro, and maybe you'll get some overpriced, used up, beaten and bruised holes as a consolation prize"
kek you were blaming the homeless for not pulling themselves up by their bootstraps in another thread less than a week ago

kek you were blaming the homeless for not pulling themselves up by their bootstraps in another thread less than a week ago

I want you to use the few braincels you have left and tell me of what relevance is that to what I said here

Please tell me wheres the contradiction between

"Most homeless people are normies who failed at life, so you should not feel sorry for them and help them, their past selves would consider you loser"

AND

"Working hard just to settle for used goods is wasted effort"

I don't think even you know what argument you are trying to make, you are just tossing shit out and hoping something sticks, no thought at all went into that post

I want you to use the few braincels you have left and tell me of what relevance is that to what I said here

Please tell me wheres the contradiction between

"Most homeless people are normies who failed at life, so you should not feel sorry for them and help them, their past selves would consider you loser"

AND

"Working hard just to settle for used goods is wasted effort"

I don't think even you know what argument you are trying to make, you are just tossing shit out and hoping something sticks, no thought at all went into that post
Why should we look at homeless people spitefully when the prize for their success is just as shitty? Working hard to settle for used goods is wasted effort but so is working hard for anything the average person in 2019 is able to get, there is no career advancement anymore just wageslavery in which you pay more rent than federal tax. If normies fail at this why get butthurt at them just because they would consider you a loser when literally everyone does? You defended yourself in the last thread by claiming you'd have to be lazy to be homeless and now you have the mentality that not being lazy for diminishing returns is cucked.

Why should we look at homeless people spitefully when the prize for their success is just as shitty?

They take up pedestrian space
They get in your face and beg for your money
The crazy ones walk into the road randomly talking to themselves and people stop, that causes traffic and possibly accidents in some cases
Some of them are dangerous and can attack you
They are an eyesore to the environment
They smell really bad
Etc

Also what is shitty about having a home, running water, entertainment, food, transportation, etc?

I think you are trying to (and failing to) conflate two seperate topics, working hard to betabuxx for used goods, and working hard to enjoy the conveniences the modern world has to offer are two separate things

Working hard to settle for used goods is wasted effort but so is working hard for anything the average person in 2019 is able to get

Please read over this sentence a few times to see how retarded you are

Maybe.... just maybe......... the average person in 2019 is able to get these things................. because they are also working hard......... which makes your entire statement here disingenuous and idiotic

there is no career advancement anymore just wageslavery in which you pay more rent than federal tax.

Ok I agree with you, but you first, stop working and go be homeless, stop enjoying things like internet, fast food, running water, etc, its not worth the effort of simple office work. You act as if most of us incels are retards who have to do heavy lifting jobs due to poor academic performance, I'd assert most of us did pretty well, I practically nothing and get paid decently well, the only thing I really lose is time, but its barely any effort

If normies fail at this why get butthurt at them just because they would consider you a loser when literally everyone does?

This person who considers me a loser is begging me and asking me for shit, that's the difference, it has nothing to do with being "butt hurt", it has to do with not supporting hypocrisy, not supporting your enemies, the entire point of that thread wasn't "you should hate these guys", the point of the thread was "you shouldn't help these guys", so yeah, everyone else does think were losers, but they aren't asking us for shit now are they.

You defended yourself in the last thread by claiming you'd have to be lazy to be homeless and now you have the mentality that not being lazy for diminishing returns is cucked.

You are speaking as if literally the only thing one can do with their money is spend it on women, does food, shelter, conveniences, entertainment, etc not exist

This is what I meant by there is no contradiction, one topic was about being homeless and not having access to a comfortable life due to lack of effort and bad choices (mostly bad choices), the other is about not putting what you work for towards used goods that isn't worth the money, you are comparing apples to oranges, the two topics aren't even related.

The "diminishing returns" factor is only a factor in a scenario where one is trying to ascend, the topic about the homeless had nothing to do with ascending, nothing really to do with women, betabuxxing, etc, it was literally just about being homeless due to bad choices and lack of effort, I don't see how you can't immediately see how the two have nothing to do with eachother, you are grasping for straws here.

Now I'm done arguing this, you clearly have no argument, you are just trying to falsely conflate two separate concepts.

They take up pedestrian space
They get in your face and beg for your money
The crazy ones walk into the road randomly talking to themselves and people stop, that causes traffic and possibly accidents in some cases
Some of them are dangerous and can attack you
They are an eyesore to the environment
They smell really bad
Etc

Also what is shitty about having a home, running water, entertainment, food, transportation, etc?

I think you are trying to (and failing to) conflate two seperate topics, working hard to betabuxx for used goods, and working hard to enjoy the conveniences the modern world has to offer are two separate things

Please read over this sentence a few times to see how retarded you are

Maybe.... just maybe......... the average person in 2019 is able to get these things................. because they are also working hard......... which makes your entire statement here disingenuous and idiotic

Ok I agree with you, but you first, stop working and go be homeless, stop enjoying things like internet, fast food, running water, etc, its not worth the effort of simple office work. You act as if most of us incels are retards who have to do heavy lifting jobs due to poor academic performance, I'd assert most of us did pretty well, I practically nothing and get paid decently well, the only thing I really lose is time, but its barely any effort

This person who considers me a loser is begging me and asking me for shit, that's the difference, it has nothing to do with being "butt hurt", it has to do with not supporting hypocrisy, not supporting your enemies, the entire point of that thread wasn't "you should hate these guys", the point of the thread was "you shouldn't help these guys", so yeah, everyone else does think were losers, but they aren't asking us for shit now are they.

You are speaking as if literally the only thing one can do with their money is spend it on women, does food, shelter, conveniences, entertainment, etc not exist

This is what I meant by there is no contradiction, one topic was about being homeless and not having access to a comfortable life due to lack of effort and bad choices (mostly bad choices), the other is about not putting what you work for towards used goods that isn't worth the money, you are comparing apples to oranges, the two topics aren't even related.

The "diminishing returns" factor is only a factor in a scenario where one is trying to ascend, the topic about the homeless had nothing to do with ascending, nothing really to do with women, betabuxxing, etc, it was literally just about being homeless due to bad choices and lack of effort, I don't see how you can't immediately see how the two have nothing to do with eachother, you are grasping for straws here.

Now I'm done arguing this, you clearly have no argument, you are just trying to falsely conflate two separate concepts.
mogs me