Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Not everyone is created equal

Akkadian

Akkadian

Legend
★★★★★
As we all know, everone comes in different shapes and sizes. Genetics is the main cause for this and there's nothing one really can do if you were handed down shit genetics, you just have to deal with it and accept it. Now we sometimes would see normies tell a short guy, "no worries bro, you gonna be taller in no time, you're gonna be fighting big guys soon". The thing is that, this will not happen at all and we proof this by just looking at sport, specifically boxing.

If you look at Anthony Joshua, he is a heavyweight fighter, meaning he will fight other heavyweights, as you see below his size and height.

beside him is carl froch who is a supper middle weight fighter, and as you can see no matter how much carl would train and try bulk he will simply never be as big and strong as Anthony. This brings us the argument in which when people say "you can do it, you can always climb higher" No you really can't. there's a limit for everything and people need to understand and accept that.

Another example is looking at Floyd Mayweather, he's a feather weight champion, now even though he has actual skill and is a champion, he is no match for Anthony Joshua, hence why THEY WOULD NEVER FIGHT hence why NOT EVERYONE IS CREATED EQUAL.

look at them both next to each other

look at the fucking size difference, Anthony's fist is the size of Mayweather's head, Mayweather has no chance at all. The boxing sport knows this very well hence why they have different weight categories, Now just think of this, you train all your life, every minute training, sweating but then at the same time you have another person who done half of your training yet he is twice bigger and stronger than you.

Joshua is fucking unmoggable

Why are humans so obsessed with size?
Dick size, tit size, height etc.

a 6'2 man will get more respect than a 5'3 manlet

I always get mad reading things like this because it really is true. It's over for manlets tbh

Why though?
What pragmatic use does height have other than picking up objects on shelves?
The 6'2 man can beat the 5'3 man to death with his bare hands, I really think it all stems from that, a more dangerous person will be will be considered much more seriously than a size of a child manlet. It's not so much logical (in the era of guns) as it appeals to our primitive monkey brains.

Sucks that genetics is a pre-determining factor, if you will do well or not.

The 6'2 man can beat the 5'3 man to death with his bare hands, I really think it all stems from that, a more dangerous person will be will be considered much more seriously than a size of a child manlet. It's not so much logical (in the era of guns) as it appeals to our primitive monkey brains.
You cannot beat someone to death just like that in our era and get away with it, exceptions being a femoid etc, but you will never get away with it as a man, the reason for them being taken more seriously in accordance to their height is because humans are irrational and seem to make up shit, this is especially true for women.

Why though?
What pragmatic use does height have other than picking up objects on shelves?
For one, foids will feel safer with a bigger man, goes back to the primitive age and secondly you are seen as more alpha and strong
I always get mad reading things like this because it really is true. It's over for manlets tbh
It never began boyo

You cannot beat someone to death just like that in our era and get away with it, exceptions being a femoid etc, but you will never get away with it as a man, the reason for them being taken more seriously in accordance to their height is because humans are irrational and seem to make up shit, this is especially true for women.
Of course I fucking know that, CAN was the key word. It doesn't come entirely from nowhere either, just the same dominance games people have been playing since they lived in trees, the big man gets respect because he's more powerful it's as simple as that. You're right that they're irrational and haven't adapted in an age where Sam Colt has made all men equal but what can you do, they get to decide what's attractive.

I would rather be a cockroach than this species if I was given the choice back at birth, this shit makes me mad.

different races = different species

we are all equal is an sjw meme