Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Not every struggling male is an "incel"

Why? Because not every struggling male skips shower?

Cooning to normies does not work. As soon as you show your backbone, they'll send you back to the fields.

I got called an incel by a friend for criticizing the she-hulk show. I got this woman into marvel, I took her virginity when we were young. I have been sleeping with her the past two years after a breakup. I slept with her an hour after she said it...
Sexhaving chad is an incel

"I may be a virgin, but at least I'm not an incel!"
c1hU1Rj.jpg

I hate Reddit makes you download some faggy app unless you old.reddit

And it’s like “put your username” I got multitude of mine deleted years ago I’m not trying to post anything

Redditors forgetting that Reddit and society as a whole is female supremacist...

Literally no one gives a fuck. If you are not Chad, and you want sympathy, send a suicide note to your grandparents and kill yourself, because those are the only people capable of feeling any of that towards you, a man.

Shit is incredibly bleak for men, and it will only get worse, unless a new Genghis Khan arises.

Redditors forgetting that Reddit and society as a whole is female supremacist...

Literally no one gives a fuck. If you are not Chad, and you want sympathy, send a suicide note to your grandparents and kill yourself, because those are the only people capable of feeling any of that towards you, a man.

Shit is incredibly bleak for men, and it will only get worse, unless a new Genghis Khan arises.
Exactly. Just drink and disappear from any "friends" you got.

c1hU1Rj.jpg
I may be homeless but atleast I'm not poor!

I may be starving but atleast I'm not hungry!

these redditors need to accept their fate already

c1hU1Rj.jpg
Just smile more bro it worked for me
B216fe3e cf99 4d70 8a41 9df23c4d9a10

I know a guy who is 6 feet (under ground) balding indian janitor but he is not struggling with women in fact he is the man all women lust over .(yes maggots are still females you dirty inkell)