Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Not even the UN & the ADL can't fucking leave us alone at all.

• Thread starter Deleted member 14120
  • Start date
Deleted member 14120

Deleted member 14120

The Incel Master Race will prevail!!
-
Found this United Nations CTED Report, on Voat.co. I've kept reading & reading till I reached page 5 on the topic of Gender where the report stated that we're a bridge towards Far-right extremism. This is what pissed me off and it should piss everyone off too, including Master and SergeantIncel. Fucking ADL. Fun fact, the ADL was founded in 1913 to defend a jewish rapist and murderer who tried to pin the crime on one innocent Africancel janitor.
Screen Shot 2020 10 03 at 53222 PM

21: ADL Report Investigation on Incels

They're correct, there's too many stormfront fags here.

Why would a blackpilled person join a tradcuck militia.

Incels.co actually acted as a bridge to me becoming less racist

I feel sorry for us. It seems we are mysoginists, far right extremists, terrorist and what not, rape everything that moves, eat children, shit in public transport and also ugly looking. Is this really a UN thing?

Also mogs me at knowing what ADL stands for. They are right about one thing though, it's all these white men cucking each other which turned our world into a degenerate shithole

ahem, fuck niggers, fuck kikes and fuck the adl.

Two laundering money scheme useless orgs can't leave us alone. What is new. This ADL shit considered the okay sign as a far right symbol, they are inbred kikes who should off themselves.

Anti Defamation League?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back