Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Not even mom understands your inward incel pain

sudoer

sudoer

Greycel
This year of pandemic was one of the worst things that could happen to an incel; you don't even get chances to at least try go out and make some new relationships, and it hurts even more if you're one of those guys who's never attended to a single party or doesn't know how to get to places in town where even 14 year olds go alone. Well, you know what my point is... So, with this on my mind I say to my mother "I'm feeling blue because of this quarantine", to which she sarcastically responds in harsh tone "Yeah, as you like so much going to parties". She has no idea, LOL...

Dude my mom just keeps spouting generic shit like: "Read the bible" and "jUSt PRay tO gOd"

Jfl thinking you were going to get a sympathetic reply.

Great year for me tbh, virtually unchanged lifestyle except I didn't even have to attend lectures or anything, all online baby. Last year before wageslaving and I got to rot as much as possible, pretty great tbh.

It hurts the most if you are a college cel, theres really no way to befriend other incels from class.

What? The pandemic affects normies a lot worse than incels.

@FlamingCel @mänline @Mainländer @Billowel
God wants, that we come to a relationship with him by faith in his son. When earthly prayer for earthly wishes may lead to this, then may God answer such prayer even also from unbelievers, but this would be an exception.