Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Not even gymcelling has helped

• Thread starter VirginAutistManlet
  • Start date
VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
I have so many injuries now that I’m limited down to only 4 exercises

A
Bench - Push
Deadlift - Pull
B
Press - Push
Chin-ups - Pull

Anytime I try adding in Squats, or try to do isolations for arms I start getting aches and pains.

Soon I won’t even be able to do anything, and I’ll be like that 50 year old guy that only does bench and nothing else

I miss the days where I could do a body part split and do dozens of different exercises and I had no aches or pains. Now my body refuses to do anymore than the absolute minimum or else I get joint pains.

I just assume this is another aspect of my subhuman genetics.

You have to torture yourself at the gym. This is what I am doing right now. I also have to work twice in a day in a physical job. I hit the gym for hours at the weekend. I hit it until it hurts.

You have to torture yourself at the gym. This is what I am doing right now. I also have to work twice in a day in a physical job. I hit the gym for hours at the weekend. I hit it until it hurts.

Maybe the translation is lost here. When I say hurt I mean actual pain in joints and tissue that restrict the ability for me to actually lift even just sub-optimal weights. I don’t mean “hurt” as in a bro dude saying “fuck brah I’m lifting until it hurts brah”.

I’m talking actual joint and tissue issues, not Delayed Onset Muscle Soreness and not the burning sensation of high rep.

Maybe the translation is lost here. When I say hurt I mean actual pain in joints

No.

I’m talking actual joint and tissue issues

I know. My joints are in pain too and I still hit the gym and have to hit my workplace. Specially my wrist are weak. My shoulder are in pain when I am about to hit benchpress. I do not feel good, yet I will hit the gym today.

No.

I know. My joints are in pain too and I still hit the gym and have to hit my workplace. Specially my wrist are weak. My shoulder are in pain when I am about to hit benchpress. I do not feel good, yet I will hit the gym today.

I don’t think it’s a good idea, i always use to do that and its probably why I now have permanent issues with most lifts.

I can do triceps pushdowns for 15 reps with 50kg, but even just using 5kg hurts my elbows, so why even bother? It’s just damaged beyond repair now. The only way to not feel the pain in my elbow is to just not do Tricep pushdowns ever again.

Ironically I don’t get elbow pain doing 100kg bench press or 60kg overhead press, it’s only with Tricep isolation

Bicep curls also hurt my arms, but I can do Chin-ups with no pain. :waitwhat:

Every Chad seems to be able to do endless isolation exercises without getting joint pain. Fucking Chad genetics

Last edited:
Fuck it just ldar

Fuck it just ldar

I need some kind of physical movement : resistance to push or pull on, and lifting is the easiest way to do it. Idk it just is something I have a drive for, to physically move things.

It’s like a cope for not having natural ways to move against resistance like our ancestors did in day to day life before heavy machinery was invented

Lift the whole gym bro

Don't push it too hard with these kind of injuries, they can fuck you forever. Have you tried to get medical assistance? How did you got so many injuries in the first place?

Don't push it too hard with these kind of injuries, they can fuck you forever. Have you tried to get medical assistance? How did you got so many injuries in the first place?

No I have not gone to the doctor for it, because if I stop doing the exercise that causes the joint pain, it goes away, it’s when I reintroduce the lift again, that the pain comes back, so I just stopped trying to reintroduce the lifts that started being an issue for me.

I can get 100% free medical and hospital anything I want, but yeah what’s the point? Why go through all the appointments, MRIs and all the operations just so I can do some skull crushes again? How bout I just don’t do skull crushes? Seems more logical to me

I need some kind of physical movement : resistance to push or pull on, and lifting is the easiest way to do it. Idk it just is something I have a drive for, to physically move things.

It’s like a cope for not having natural ways to move against resistance like our ancestors did in day to day life before heavy machinery was invented
Lifting is never the mean to the end you have to know for what you doing it.
Without goal it is insanity.

Lifting is never the mean to the end you have to know for what you doing it.
Without goal it is insanity.

The goal is just to have physical activity that doesn’t require other people or group activity to do and I can do in isolation

My complaint is how my body responds by not letting me do so many of the lifts as the body responds with aches and pains with almost all the isolation exercises, and responds with aches and pains with the important lift like Squats, limiting me to just 4 lifts now as mentioned in op

The goal is just to have physical activity that doesn’t require other people or group activity to do and I can do in isolation
Then just give more time for restoration to your body. Dont overwork. Keep balance.

No.

How much is your 1 max bench press?

Then just give more time for restoration to your body. Dont overwork. Keep balance.

That’s another issue. I don’t even need to overwork to experience the aches and pains now. Just one wrong repetition or one bad set and RIP to my joints for 1-3 weeks.

My body seems so fragile in the last few years, I did so much more training in my mid 20s and never had any issues. Now in my early 30s as I mentioned all it takes is one bad repetition or set and I can be in pain for weeks

No I have not gone to the doctor for it, because if I stop doing the exercise that causes the joint pain, it goes away, it’s when I reintroduce the lift again, that the pain comes back, so I just stopped trying to reintroduce the lifts that started being an issue for me.
The goal is not only to make the pain stop, but to discover why you feel pain in the first place. You can also receive treatment to perform those lifts again without the pain.

That’s another issue. I don’t even need to overwork to experience the aches and pains now. Just one wrong repetition or one bad set and RIP to my joints for 1-3 weeks.

My body seems so fragile in the last few years, I did so much more training in my mid 20s and never had any issues. Now in my early 30s as I mentioned all it takes is one bad repetition or set and I can be in pain for weeks
It is age.

The goal is not only to make the pain stop, but to discover why you feel pain in the first place. You can also receive treatment to perform those lifts again without the pain.

I don’t believe that, every guy who gets surgery is never the same again.

Solution: Stop lifting weights. Switch to higher rep body weight exercises and endurance exercise like biking/swimming/running.

High weight low rep weight lifting is very hard on the joints. I've had some injuries that have lasted 3-6 months that way and I always feel like I'm on the verge of an injury.

I've had zero injuries since switching to body weight and biking.

It is age.

I didn’t think early 30s would have me experiencing this shit.

Training in my 20s was so much better and fun, could do so much more shit and never had any problems.

Now so many exercises are just simply off limits to me :kys:

I didn’t think early 30s would have me experiencing this shit.

Training in my 20s was so much better and fun, could do so much more shit and never had any problems.

Now so many exercises are just simply off limits to me :kys:
How did you manage to survive for so long?

Solution: Stop lifting weights. Switch to higher rep body weight exercises and endurance exercise like biking/swimming/running.

High weight low rep weight lifting is very hard on the joints. I've had some injuries that have lasted 3-6 months that way and I always feel like I'm on the verge of an injury.

I've had zero injuries since switching to body weight and biking.

The high rep low weight isolations are what cause most of my joint pain....

The only compound barbell lift that gives me issues is Squats. Which I am no longer doing. Causes pain in my left knee, meniscus I think. I have always done ATG squats, so I don’t know why I started getting knee pain. The whole point of ATG was to avoid me having knee pain.

I can deadlift without any problems.
How did you manage to survive for so long?

I don’t know. Being a shut in hermit helps since I’m not around normies all the time. But that might change if the autismbux people want me to get a job now :forcedsmile:

I don’t believe that, every guy who gets surgery is never the same again.
This is fact, surgery can cause some problems later at an elder age, but maybe you can treat it with
physiotherapy and medicines.
Probably, your problems come from a very long time lifting too hard or with wrong execution. But an
orthopedist can determine better where did it came from. This is just an advice, I would do it in your situation.

The high rep low weight isolations are what cause most of my joint pain....

The only compound barbell lift that gives me issues is Squats. Which I am no longer doing. Causes pain in my left knee, meniscus I think. I have always done ATG squats, so I don’t know why I started getting knee pain. The whole point of ATG was to avoid me having knee pain.

I can deadlift without any problems.

I don’t know. Being a shut in hermit helps since I’m not around normies all the time. But that might change if the autismbux people want me to get a job now :forcedsmile:

I didn't say to do "isolations". I said to switch to normal body weight exercises. Primarily though you should quit resistance training for 3-6 months and do swimming/biking/elliptical only which are nonimpact and gentle on the joints. Then once you have given your joints time to heal, start adding body weight calisthenics in.

You're done with weights unless you want to end up like Ronnie Coleman.

Daily reminder this is what foid standards are pushing us towards:

36.4% of US male online daters are now resorting to anabolic steroids & bulimia to compete

Women are the most "toxic" force in the present day and age. They talk shit about "toxic masculinity" any time a man does something bad but they take no responsibility for the things they're doing to men.

Last edited:
You should look up the trainer Victor Costa on youtube, his approach is to focus less on weight and focus on form, for example relaxing your hands so that the tension goes to the muscle you are working.

I did 100 squads and get fucked up, but now im better

Women are the most "toxic" force in the present day and age. They talk shit about "toxic masculinity" any time a man does something bad but they take no responsibility for the things they're doing to men.

I'm on a 3 days break from gymcelling because my back hurts so bad I can't even sit and shitpost on here jfl.
I'm about to say fuck it and just do cardio & body weight stuff from now on. But fuck, lifting heavy was a good cope :cryfeels:

Last edited:
My joints are in pain too and I still hit the gym and have to hit my workplace. Specially my wrist are weak. My shoulder are in pain when I am about to hit benchpress. I do not feel good, yet I will hit the gym today.
You must be an elaborate LARP, nobody is this stupid m8.

I have to do weighted pull ups today, but i'm lazy. Fuark

Most young lifters actually think like that. "Just push through the pain bro" (not talking about DOMS), and then they end up like Ronnie Coleman before even hitting 30

You are just a weakcel. Stop being this weak. I hit the gym today as mentioned, my body feels like shit, even weak. Now I am a weakcel, but I kinda enjoy it.
What else should I do? Play video games? Fap behind a screen? I fucking hate it. Video games has become boring to me, unfortunately.

If the pain is symmetrical, just try to push through it.

If it's only on one side, stop doing what you're doing immediately.

I’ve been gymceling for months and I haven’t gained any weight I don’t know why I’m even trying with my shitty frame

your coping hard alter , if you where given superior height and face all of that wouldnt need to be done at all

How old are you?

After 32 you just can't keep pushing harder and harder at gym, your joints will just disintegrate.

JFL at thinking that gym will help you ascend

What's your race? What about height? That might have to do with it. Anyway, sorry to hear about it, bro.

i can only do certain exercises because of my heart issues

Working out constantly aromatizes testosterone into estrogen which is why you're experiencing joint pain because of low test post workout. If you don't eat enough protein and fat then the amount of test produced drops and the estrogen takes over causing less energy to do strenuous workouts. Also sugar causes joint pain in my experience and high sugar diets lead to arthritis in the long run. Keep carbs but cut out sugar. Eat carbs like vegetables, starches, and some fruits (preferably berries for low sugar content)

I have so many injuries now that I’m limited down to only 4 exercises

A
Bench - Push
Deadlift - Pull
B
Press - Push
Chin-ups - Pull

Anytime I try adding in Squats, or try to do isolations for arms I start getting aches and pains.

Soon I won’t even be able to do anything, and I’ll be like that 50 year old guy that only does bench and nothing else

I miss the days where I could do a body part split and do dozens of different exercises and I had no aches or pains. Now my body refuses to do anymore than the absolute minimum or else I get joint pains.

I just assume this is another aspect of my subhuman genetics.

if every other guy is roiding and gymceling, you're simply trying to keep up, not get ahead

Call me a pussy but I won’t hit the gym if it feels like I haven’t healed fully from a previous workout. Unless ofc the workout I want to do doesn’t utilize those muscles. Recovery time is important. Probably why you’re having these problems so young

Gymcelling is such a fucking meme. I poured years into working out and getting gud at wrestling and got nothing out of it. I'm 5'3 though so what did I expect lol