Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill not even good at wow anymore

imbored21

imbored21

Banned
-
I'm a legit failure at life. I can't even get past 2k rating trying my hardest. I'm a fucking pathetic noob. People I used to play with are rank 1 tournament players now and I can't even break 2k. I'm not even a good incel. These guys probably have sex too. I'm not good at anything.

need a new cope

got raged at by my partners because I didn't dispel curse of agony????????

Fuck this nightmare of an existence. Normies like sodapoppin and mitch jones were live streaming while their girlfriends rode them and they were rank 1 players. I've literally been playing video games my whole life to deal with being deformed and I'm bad at everything. Bad genes come in bad packages. Mitch Jone's dad is a fucking lawyer and sodapoppins parents were well off, so of course they were going to succeed in life. There is absolutely no way to cope with this abomination of a world knowing this.

i'm not good at any video games

pvp in legion lul,

also the season literally just started dude, if your pushing wait a few months. I only do pvp for the 100 win mounts im more of a raider myself.

Mfw I play a Dark Souls game.

WoW sucks nowadays, Vanilla to WotLK were the glory days