Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Not even gigachad gets away with mirror selfies

Getlooksordie

Getlooksordie

Banned
-
100 swipes, 3 matches.

18f484a15b8e63b41425cfd4cd2f94d7.jpg

Imagine the odds of your ugly ass getting laid if this motherfucker only got 3 matches.

Tinder has been slowly dying for a while. It is only for uggo women now, like the rest of the internet.

Too ethnic maybe?

I call BS

weed and orb in NYC on tinder in my experiments had a billion ethnic women aggressive chatting them up (no white girls tho)

even 4/10 "itsOver" in london beat that

They just know it's a catfish

Only lucky children like catfishman can get over 1 match in a year while using pics of chads

I call BS

weed and orb in NYC on tinder in my experiments had a billion ethnic women aggressive chatting them up (no white girls tho)

I´m not trolling. I used Tinder with a shitty morphed bathroom selfie of myself for a couple days and then changed my pic to gigachad and swiped for two days and got 3 matches.

I have 10 matches after a couple days (likely got boosted because I had a new account) and 3 of those belong to gigachad. Here is a screenshot of my Tinder.
Screenshot 07062018 13 47 22 2

inb4 fakecel. Tinder matches are useless when the girls don´t reply or ghost you after a couple of messages.

Is he the famous latin male model? Bitches are retarded but not that retarded. Tinder is for hwhites only, though. Too many 7+/10 non-hwhites models getting less matches than average whites.

I´m not trolling. I used Tinder with a shitty morphed bathroom selfie of myself for a couple days and then changed my pic to gigachad and swiped for two days and got 3 matches.

I have 10 matches after a couple days (likely got boosted because I had a new account) and 3 of those belong to gigachad. Here is a screenshot of my Tinder.
View attachment 19562

inb4 fakecel. Tinder matches are useless when the girls don´t reply or ghost you after a couple of messages.

you have to wait for them to swipe you first, then come back a day later and swipe on the first girls it shows you which will be the ones who liked you

the ones you swiped on first might not ever even see your profile

Lol at calling that brown truecel a Chad.

Arrrgh but all of women's pictures are mirror selfies. I'm going to have to get someone to take photos of me doing something other than admiring myself in the mirror

Arrrgh but all of women's pictures are mirror selfies. I'm going to have to get someone to take photos of me doing something other than admiring myself in the mirror
You're forgetting foids can get away with anything and still get praised in spite of being lazy, males have to show extravagant vacations in detail.

If man like that can't get matches, where's the point in trying then?

Did you just put a single photo in the profile?

lul? propably they know hes fake

Why do we ethnics even bother?

They just know it's a catfish

Only lucky children like catfishman can get over 1 match in a year while using pics of chads

yeah this looks to obvious. If he is too good looking they know something is up.

Look at everyone coping ITT.

"Muh ethnic"

No he doesn't look like an ethnic.

It's an obvious catfish if you pretend to be gigachad just with one pic like that.

you need at least 3 different pics or foids acn tell youre a catfish

Probably thought your profile was fake. People do such shitty tinder experiments. Bet you didn’t even have a bio.

First off, he is a tanned white guy. Or at least looks like it.
Second, what they fuck are women right swiping for if not him? Tall 10/10.

Not white = no swipe right.

Apparently mirror selfies aren't as effective because typically you're alone and all. Holes subconsciously want to see that you're "high status" thus pics with other holes are better. The only pics with yourself that are acceptable are professionally taken glamour shots as they communicate that you're possibly some small-time wannabe e-famous douchebag in your town; i.e. a "catch."

I call BS

lol in my "tinder experiment" i had white women in nyc i think

complete bullshit, if me, weed, and itsover can get matches how the fuck can this guy not>?
I wished I was as truecel looking as that guy.

Mario-Rodriguez-el-modelo-latino.jpg

3 swipes for that:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

he's the best looking male i've seen in my life. WTF ARE WOMEN'S STANDARDS????????:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

ok let's all give up. let's just all give up. WTF is the point?

yay, another match!

guess what she does for a living?!

She works as a fucking integration helper for refugees in Germany. More refugees means a higher chance of chad cock for her.

I´m German and she would never give me the time of the day.

Attachments

• Screenshot (07.06.2018 23_46_44).png
    Screenshot (07.06.2018 23_46_44).png
    211.3 KB · Views: 117
  • Screenshot (07.06.2018 23_49_05).png
    Screenshot (07.06.2018 23_49_05).png
    219.5 KB · Views: 132
This ain't no giga Chad.

He's still attractive though, ultimately proving that hypergamy is at its worst.

I got five more matches from 50 swipes. The girls are all sub 5.

that must be a shit tier profile making skill thing.

what have you put that he's 56 years old and description is "I poop myself and have autism"

or made it obvious it's a catfish?

If I had time I'd run my own catfish with this dude because those results are off. Not saying you're lying or trolling or whatever, but something is wrong.

that must be a shit tier profile making skill thing.

what have you put that he's 56 years old and description is "I poop myself and have autism"

or made it obvious it's a catfish?

If I had time I'd run my own catfish with this dude because those results are off. Not saying you're lying or trolling or whatever, but something is wrong.
as if girls give a shit about your bio.

I only put "6ft3" in the bio. I also made him 29 years old. I´m guessing that might be why he isn not getting many matches. He´s sexually invisible because of age.

as if girls give a shit about your bio.

I only put "6ft3" in the bio. I also made him 29 years old. I´m guessing that might be why he isn not getting many matches. He´s sexually invisible because of age.

they give a shit if it makes you sound like an obvious catfish or a retard, which is why I mentioned it.

but if you put some non-autistic stuff like 6'3, work in finance, love surfing or something I can't see why it'd fail so hard.

I wouldn't have thought 29 was a deal breaker unless you're in a college town maybe. maybe I'm wrong and it's truly over for 25+cels

Write that he's a gentleman. That's what's missing. They need to know that he is a nice guy.