Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Not even Drake can resist JBs - Video surfaces of Drake dancing with, feeling up and kissing a 17yold prime woman

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★

"17, WHY DO YOU LOOK LIKE THAT? YOU THICK"
~Drake

giphy.gif

OMG what a sick pedo! :soy:

Drake at The Ogden Theater in Colorado on May 17, 2010 calling a girl from the audience to join him onstage since he's a "Lonely, single man with no one to come home to" and that he might find the "Best he's ever had" here in Denver. Unfortunately he just about pulled an AKON onstage after kissing and hugging up on the girl to find out she's only 17. Hilarious, but he plays it off well.

Couldnt care less about that kike

Answer this IT CUCKS

hourglass figure gene is broken.

Omega Ruby Alpha Sapphire Drake1
I always knew Drake was a pedo :soy:

Of course, the comments are "Who wouldn't want to touch Drake?"

Of course, the comments are "Who wouldn't want to touch Drake?"
Drake has incel tier looks tbh.

Doesn’t stop females from jumping on his dick though. Just be a world famous rapper bro.

I don't know what Drake looks like tbh. I only know Kent oft mentioned him as a light-skinned pretty boy.

Drake is Jewish. His mother is Jewish, that makes him a Jew.
His music is crap, but he will succeed because he is Jewish.
There are Black Singers better than him, but don't get as much credit like:
the Stylistics, The Chiffons, The Box Tops, Jackie Wilson, Cab Calloway, Eartha Kitt, Lena Horne.

I always wondered how he became so popular now it makes sense, he simply (((worked hard))) I see.

I always wondered how he became so popular now it makes sense, he simply (((worked hard))) I see.
Other Black musicians work just as hard or harder than him.
Their songs are way better, like The Box Tops, The Platters, The Chiffons, The Chi-Lites, Yvonne Elliman.
Drake doesn't even come close to those people. His music is crap.

he's known for fucking JB foids

I'm glad this happened. It's time the public become blackpilled on jail baits. I worked at a factory and this factory got tax breaks for hiring ex cons. So one day this guy brought a pic of this 16 y/o JB in her bra and panties and showed it to everybody.He then told us that she was actually 16. Every guy who saw the pic admitted that they would still plow her even after knowing she was 16

lol @ 17 being JB

Only in America

Americans are completely retarded when it comes to this. I bet 90% of the world laugh at you guys. 17 year old considered a CHILD???? What a bunch of low IQ imbeciles. In my country 14 is the age of consent. In most of Europe it's 16 at best.

the Stylistics, The Chiffons, The Box Tops, Jackie Wilson, Cab Calloway, Eartha Kitt, Lena Horne.
That's the only reason why his career has lasted so long

Americans are completely retarded when it comes to this. I bet 90% of the world laugh at you guys. 17 year old considered a CHILD???? What a bunch of low IQ imbeciles. In my country 14 is the age of consent. In most of Europe it's 16 at best.
Enjoy your rapefugees.

he's known for fucking JB foids
Because he doesn't have the mental capacity to f--k someone his own age.
Maybe he's too intimidated by someone his own age.

lol @ 17 being JB

Only in America

Just be Jewish theory.

I'm sure that the poor lady is traumatized by that.

B-but she is just a little baby:soy::soy::soy:

He's a Tyrone though so it's okay

Every woman under the age of 30 is an infant you sick pedo

17 is a child bro. Im talking about tax breaks, grants, and personal business loans. She's talking about hairstyles, jimmy choo, and instagram followers. Be real.

Nah it's cool and romantic because he's a Tyrone.

She is 17yo hardly a jb.
She is legal in 95% of country. Only the puritans would make a story about it.

She is 17yo hardly a jb.
She is legal in 95% of country. Only the puritans would make a story about it.[/QUOTE
It doesnt matter that shes legal, normies dont care, if shes under 18 shes a toddler in their eyes apparently

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back