Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Not even Chads can escape him

Octopusgun2

Octopusgun2

Banned
-
irkRQUX.jpg

b7urk6qjkeufwqag69_cvcf_ttu_vyfpzgm2zi_3c3e-jpg.86924

JeepsPb.png

T H E N O R W O O D R E A P E R

spzRZZ2.jpg

NORWOODREAPER.is

norwood reaper is yet to take an L

he has higher smv than all of us

Who gives a shit, looks like he has lots of donor hair and could afford a hair transplant every year for the next million years.

No man in my family has a full head of hair except my 19 y/o brother, I'm 23 NW0 but I feel like the reaper's closing in on me.

norwood reaper is yet to take an L
Norwood reaper is literally immune to Ls.
No man in my family has a full head of hair except my 19 y/o brother, I'm 23 NW0 but I feel like the reaper's closing in on me.
It depends on your mom's side. Norwood reaper will knock on my door when i'm 30 cause my family from my mom's side all start balding in their late 20s or early 30s

this is usually called a "mature hairline", NW1,5-2 but without thinning
looks fine and masculine tbh
most white men get this around 30
I have it too

Norwood reaper takes no prisoners. When he gets ahold of you, it is over.

Norwooding reaper is based for not discriminating and getting chad and normie fags too

Over for chadcels

I read the title and thought it was going to be Jordan Barrett the almighty Chad mogger.

JFL if you think that stops him slaying like fuck.

The norwood reaper is the worst mass murderer of all time.

He is also the great equalizer. Chads are just as likely to fall victim as incels. Look at Jude Law.

Last edited:
Norwood reaper is an angel in disguise, he automatically shows us who's a numale cuck or not

Norwood reaper don't give a fuck, he's got a job to do and no man will be spared.