Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Not even chads are spared by the Norwood reaper

Squatting Slavcel

Squatting Slavcel

Based and Blackpilled
★★★★

I need to moneymaxx and go to turkey.

Men start balding after they already have children, so keeping hair isn't going to be a genetic priority. Are you old?

It happens only to 5%

Wouldn't recommend it to anyone. You can literally become infertile while taking it
What's worse, being a fertile forevervirgin or infertile?

One of my biggest fear is going bald

Men start balding after they already have children, so keeping hair isn't going to be a genetic priority. Are you old?
What? I had that Chris evans hairline on the left when I was 16, now I have NW 5 in my 30s. I'm not aware of having children.

What's worse, being a fertile forevervirgin or infertile?
Being infertile, that means you have been fully enslaved. You are more docile and can't even fuck prostitutes anymore. Fuck that shit, I would rather go bald than lose my fertility

Being infertile, that means you have been fully enslaved. You are more docile and can't even fuck prostitutes anymore. Fuck that shit, I would rather go bald than lose my fertility
Infertile doesn't mean impotent. And for potency, there's the famous blue pill. Also I read that cutting the fina pills into quarters removes all side effects while still being effective.

Infertile doesn't mean impotent. And for potency, there's the famous blue pill. Also I read that cutting the fina pills into quarters removes all side effects while still being effective.
I doubt that works tbh. In general, no human should take any kind of pills. If you have hair loss just get a hair transplant

I doubt that works tbh. In general, no human should take any kind of pills. If you have hair loss just get a hair transplant
Yeah lemme just grab $5k from under the mattress and fly to turkey.

You will still be seen as more ugly and less trustworthy by others. This mindset is the reason why so many parents are ugly, fat fucks who dont take of themselves properly

You will still be seen as more ugly and less trustworthy by others. This mindset is the reason why so many parents are ugly, fat fucks who dont take of themselves properly
It might be because of hollywood propaganda, 90% of villains are balding or bald and 90% of heroes have thick hair, except 3 actors. Batman vs Joker, Superman vs Lex, Harry vs Voldemort, etc.

The Norwood reaper made him insane.

If that’s the case most users here are fathers

*virile

Infertility is relating to foid reproduction problems

What? I had that Chris evans hairline on the left when I was 16, now I have NW 5 in my 30s. I'm not aware of having children.
Low iq runs amongst the infiltrators

Jude Law's hairline still appears awful in the latest candids

It's Hollywood, what do you expect? Everything's fake, especially the people.

I dont remember a single version of the Joker where started balding
Lmao, does that look like a perfect hairline in the post you quoted? For more examples google joker balding.

Its our biology telling us that a person has bad genes
That's just a traumatized you trying to think he knows nature.

In reality it's all but human artificiality at best. The human ego is a thing that's meant to be destroyed since the beginning of time. THINK FREIZA THINK. WHY IS ERENYEAGER IMMUNE TO THE NORMIE THINKING WHY IS ERENYEAGER THE ONLY ONE THAT SEES CORRECTION AM I THOU THE LAST CORRECTIONBENDER HAVE I ASKED FOR SONS WHEN THEY SENT ME DAUGHTERS

That's just a traumatized you trying to think he knows nature.

In reality it's all but human artificiality at best. The human ego is a thing that's meant to be destroyed since the beginning of time. THINK FREIZA THINK. WHY IS ERENYEAGER IMMUNE TO THE NORMIE THINKING WHY IS ERENYEAGER THE ONLY ONE THAT SEES CORRECTION AM I THOU THE LAST CORRECTIONBENDER HAVE I ASKED FOR SONS WHEN THEY SENT ME DAUGHTERS
Go search a doctor

Go search a doctor
Incorrect I’ll make you think like me. That’s the only way this god foresaken earth can finally be cleansed.

what if you are receding at 20