Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Not Even Chad is Safe

Nauticalcel

Nauticalcel

Greycel
A Chad I know broke up with a femoid he's been dating for about three years and not even a week after, she goes on a date with one of his boys! Both the femoid and the "boy" are to blame here but wow! The west sure has fallen... Thoughts?

It's a dog eat dog world. Chad does get screwed over but for each time he get cucked he can cuck lots more people.

Women find it a lot more stinging when a Chad breaks up with them than a normie, especially because the Chad is much higher value and not as easily replaceable. Thus, they will try to get back at the Chad more. Many Chads talk about their experiences with psycho ex-GFs.

Yes I made a thread about this a week ago, my Chad friend just CANNOT GET A GIRL to have a relationship with him, they JUST wanna fuck him, then they move on.

A Chad I know broke up with a femoid he's been dating for about three years and not even a week after, she goes on a date with one of his boys! Both the femoid and the "boy" are to blame here but wow! The west sure has fallen... Thoughts?
I bet she fucked all of his friends while they where together.:feelskek:

Anyone who has more options has more power.