Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Not even being Spider-Man is enough Part 2 (IT won't touch this)

She literally agreed to sell their marriage to the devil in the comics. Pretty realistic and accurate depiction of the average wife's priorities in life.

Feels like west jew propaganda too spiderman has to be one of the most watched movies and the main herorine is that nasty whore. Atleast japan does it better with escapism for incels.

The Cartoon intro at the start is how girls react when I try to talk to them.

Mary Jane is a real whore. Spider-Man 3 Mary Jane specifically. „I know I fucked with Harry but I want you back :foidSoy:

Although it’s fake, but realistically this is how most foids think. Peter is a sub5 manlet. She only likes him as Spider-Man, but also got bored of him pretty quick, you saw that in the movies

Although it’s fake, but realistically this is how most foids think. Peter is a sub5 manlet. She only likes him as Spider-Man, but also got bored of him pretty quick, you saw that in the movies
Spiderman is 5'10...