Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Not even a famous singer can escape being cucked on - FALCO

L

LDPE

Greycel
Falco and Isabella Vitkovic welcomed a baby girl, Katharina Bianca Vitkovic, in 1986. They married in 1988, but it was a "love-hate" relationship, as Katharina describes it. The marriage was short-lived. Falco believed Katharina was his biological daughter until a paternity test proved otherwise when she was seven. After this revelation, Katharina's relationship with her father became strained. Though they kept in contact, she took her mother's surname and claimed she was written out of his will. She was 12 years old when Falco died. She did not reconcile with Falco's mother, Maria Hölzel, until a few years before Hölzel's death at the age of 87 in April 2014. Katharina published a memoir in 2008 called Falco war mein Vater (Falco Was My Father).[2][3][10][11]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Falco_(musician)

"Jeanny", the third release from the album Falco 3, brought the performer back to the top of the charts across Europe. Highly controversial when it was released in Germany and the Netherlands, the story of "Jeanny" was told from the point of view of a possible rapist and murderer. Several DJs and radio stations refused to play the ballad, which was ignored in the US, though it became a huge hit in many European countries, and inspired a sequel on his next album

Alles Klar, Herr Kommissar?

Ok..

But how did you know I posted here?
incels.is installs a small non invasive tracking program on your PC when you sign up and us modcels look though your browser/posting history to see where you're lurking.

incels.is installs a small non invasive tracking program on your PC when you sign up and us modcels look though your browser/posting history to see where you're lurking.
Ah, understandable, i'll continue to lurk old posts. I was here because i was listening to Falco

Ah, understandable, i'll continue to lurk old posts. I was here because i was listening to Falco
ok based keep pumping those old threads boyo.