Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Not even a Chadlet is safe

Height is a bluepilled meme.

He'd be a high-tier normie at best if he wasn't a manlet.

4' 10" dayum. Someone needs to tell him about this place.

4'10 is legit dwarf tier.consider harakiri

It never began for manlets, not only in the dating market but in life in general. Manlets will never have the presence of a tall man no matter how much they try.

That's why I don't even try anymore. I was conceived and my life was over there and then.

4'10" , my god. OVER

A lot of foids in the comments say hes handsome.

You dont need a "great height". If he was 5' 7" +, hed do pretty well.

Virtue-signalling is something whores love to do. And the opinion of a granny whore past the age of 24 really doesn't mean shit. But yeah, he'd be alright if he wasn't a manlet. At 5'8 he could probably have scored a low-tier Becky 6 years ago but at the age of 26 the fun dating part of life is over and the most he can become is a betabuxx for a roast beef who got her flaps obliterated by 6'5 highschool and college athletes.

Jesus, 4'10'' that fucking suckssss. Life at 5'3'' sucks ass I can't even imagine how horrible it would be at 4'10''.

A lot of foids in the comments say hes handsome.

You dont need a "great height". If he was 5' 7" +, hed do pretty well.
Lol they can type that at ease. IRL they would laugh at him or want him gone.
Jesus, 4'10'' that fucking suckssss. Life at 5'3'' sucks ass I can't even imagine how horrible it would be at 4'10''.
Anything below 5ft5 is already a death sentence. 4ft10 must be like never having been alive in the first place.

JFL at the comments.

"You're really handsome. I would totally date a man who is 9 inches shorter than me."

DEFINITION OF FUCKING OVER

Virtue-signalling is something whores love to do. And the opinion of a granny whore past the age of 24 really doesn't mean shit. But yeah, he'd be alright if he wasn't a manlet. At 5'8 he could probably have scored a low-tier Becky 6 years ago but at the age of 26 the fun dating part of life is over and the most he can become is a betabuxx for a roast beef who got her flaps obliterated by 6'5 highschool and college athletes.

Cope. At 5' 8" & 26 years old, this guy can get a cute foid.
Maybe you can hook him up with a dancing green woman

Dancing green women are whores.

Cope. At 5' 8" & 26 years old, this guy can get a cute foid.

He could have in highschool and college. He'd only be getting a used roastie now, most likely, unless he managed to still date a college girl.

JFL at the comments.

"You're really handsome. I would totally date a man who is 9 inches shorter than me."
Those type of foids are so numerous on the internet but so few in real life.
When I was 2, I was 2'8

He just needs to circusmax

You're good looking, just terribly unlucky with your height. Not much you can do except wait for a girl who likes short dudes.

Oh dear lord, how can people this cruel, exist on this earth. JUST FUCKING TELL HIM IT'S OVER, FOR FUCKS SAKE

It's an extreme case

With this face he could be 5'5 and a slayer

if its not one thing its the other

Not much you can do except wait for a girl who likes short dudes.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: gl with that

Heightpill

:feelscry: if only

Not an expert but his body does not look similar to guys who have dwarfism.

Wonder if his folks brought him to a doc when he was still under 5ft in his teen?

I can imagine him all dead inside while he scrolls through all the virtue signallin comments.:feelscry:

As always the whores virtue signalling in the comments

The FOIDs aren't wrong though. He has a chad face, but manlet body. Nobody respects him either. Doomed financially and romantically. He is on www.reddit.com/r/shortcels though.

The reply to this comment was hilarious and another heightpill.

Attachments

• 10BE54AB-DD06-418F-A196-C91F9497F633.jpeg
    10BE54AB-DD06-418F-A196-C91F9497F633.jpeg
    157 KB · Views: 41
I've only seen 1 manlet in the last 5 years who had a girl with him. And this manlet I was scared to even glance at his girlfriend(who was pretty), because this manlet would literally cut my eyes out.

mogs me in every possible facet except height

SEA foids heightmog him yikes

How the fuck can you get to 26 without roping as a 4'10 male

Those comments wtf? Bluepillers are fucking shameful as hell. No one had the balls to tell him the truth

4'10? DAMN, THIS is the time when height overwrites the face. Height + Face > EVERYTHING ELSE! If you only have height but ugly face = over, if you have face but no height = over. You Need both and this guy here is a perfect example of this. I hope he has some money, because he's going to have to fuck a sexdoll. There's no hope for a midget like him.