Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over not enough money to cope

qbicus

qbicus

subhuman spicel
★★★★
Yes I order door dash instead of going out to buy food, I don't want to hear it...
I don't want to be out in public or seen by other people, or people to know I'm stuffing my fat face when I go to the check out.

my mind is boring and have low motivation to find fulfillment in life, I can't cook because of it and food is the only thing that keeps me from boredom and misery. There is only so much a subhuman brain can do.

the money lasts 6 fucking days

This sucks brocel.

How do u get money? R u welfaremaxxing?

Order groceries, you know the problem then fix it (easier said then done but still has to be done). We have a saying in arabic that goes like
"if all your problems are money, thank god"

How do u get money? R u welfaremaxxing?
yeah 1800 a month in welfare money

Order groceries, you know the problem then fix it (easier said then done but still has to be done). We have a saying in arabic that goes like
"if all your problems are money, thank god"
money isn't the only problem

I order foods online or goto the store 5 min away when the normies havent woken up yet

Attachments

• width=828,quality=100.jpeg
    width=828,quality=100.jpeg
    26.5 KB · Views: 3
I order foods online or goto the store 5 min away when the normies havent woken up yet
what time do the stores open up for you there

Thats quite a good amount...will u get forever or temporary?
in the contract it said something about switching the program a bit when I hit retirement at 65, probably will be dead by then.

what country and do you need to pay your living quarters with that

sorry man, is the other problem your inceldom?
Canada, 700 for section 8 housing and internet and utilities are shared at least for me for tenant and landlord.

inceldom wouldn't be so difficult if I had a different brain and mind. it's like god intentionally created one of the most insufferable beings.

what time do the stores open up for you there
6 pm for store, Foodora opens 11 pm and only 1 good resturant with cheap delivery and good food prices, Happens to be 4,6 out of 5 and the best kebab in town so not too bad,

6 pm for store, Foodora opens 11 pm and only 1 good resturant with cheap delivery and good food prices, Happens to be 4,6 out of 5 and the best kebab in town so not too bad,
sounds like an ideal time, too late for thugcels and too early for normies. And a few gems to get delivery from. There is a locally owned European store I order from mostly, they have neat imports.