Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Not doing anything on weekends became normal

• Thread starter Deleted member 2119
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2119

Banned
-
I can't even imagine that people hang out with their friends during weekends or go out. The concept of it became so unreal to me. Rotting is the default mode at this point

RE: Not doing anything on weeksends became normal

I never did anything on the weekends. I never went to "hang out"

It was a rare occurrence. Now pretty much nonexistent. Do leave the house by myself so I don't go insane

Even if i would be chad i wouldnt like to be eith other people since the topics they talk about are pure bullshit and very boring. Its not cope boyo since i was also a high tier normie and know what km talking about.

Playing video games, chillin alone is so much better. Many people just live for the weekends to do party and drink. I sometimes eish that these people die there from too much alcohol consume. Fucking degenerates.

I don't even leave the home at weekends, unless I am obligated to. If I workceled, I'd be too exhausted to do so anyway.

BlackPill47 said:
I don't even leave the home at weekends, unless I am obligated to. If I workceled, I'd be too exhausted to do so anyway.

same

You guys should go out just for a change of scenery. I went to the beach today and relived when I saw a Jewcel with a 7/10. Then I saw Chad come along and understood. He was the third wheel loser. Then I went by the golf course where I'd get free cokes and accidentally hit this mexicel with my golf club.

TheRealChincel said:
You guys should go out just for a change of scenery. I went to the beach today and relived when I saw a Jewcel with a 7/10. Then I saw Chad come along and understood. He was the third wheel loser. Then I went by the golf course where I'd get free cokes and accidentally hit this mexicel with my golf club.

Tfw there is no beach where I live :(

Meh, My NEETbux doesn't go far enough to finance trips out. I'm good with LDARing indoors.

BlackPill47 said:
Meh, My NEETbux doesn't go far enough to finance trips out. I'm good with LDARing indoors.

Fuck I have to studycel now

Facade said:
Tfw there is no beach where I live :(

Not as many scantily clad women to see though. Less fucking to see.

rather save my money for a downpayment, not giving bar sluts money(drinks) for a chance to talk to her

TheRealChincel said:

Sounds like an ER adventure. Lonely, on a beach.

OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
requested to finish paper

Good. I was scared when I saw him banned.

demonanus said:
Sounds like an ER adventure. Lonely, on a beach.

Yeah, it does. :(

same here.

Allblueeeee said:
Even if i would be chad i wouldnt like to be eith other people since the topics they talk about are pure bullshit and very boring.

true. I hate talking to normies

Have been LDARting every weekend for a good few years now.

I fucking hate going outside during weekends, why would people go outside on their own accord when they can stay comfortable in their warm home?

I work in a kitchen so Mondays are my weekends. Weekdays are actually the best days to approach: single sets, most don't have "plans later"

Not doing anything on the weekends has been normal for me since I was like 11

I forget its the weekend cause they are so uneventful. the only thing that reminds me that the week is moving is my fucking classes

ive never gone out on the weekend before