Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Not dating an incel is a hatecrime

FACEandLMS

FACEandLMS

I Should KMS
Made you click, you dumb CuckTears faggots looking for an outrageous screenshot to use to feel you've done your daily good deed for the m'ladies. Don't you have anything better to do?

Well it technically is discrimination since they deny us basic rights based off of skin and bone.

VLÖ said:
Well it technically is discrimination since they deny us basic rights based off of skin and bone.

We are like 60 yo landwhales to prime women. Would you date a 70 yo landwhale aborigine? If not then you are guilty of the same thing lel.

FACEandLMS said:
We are like 60 yo landwhales to prime women. Would you date a 70 yo landwhale aborigine? If not then you are guilty of the same thing lel.

I would at least give them a chance tbh. And even if I wouldn't, I wouldn't belittle her and just mock her online and spread false information to make myself feel good.

They're racists, ageists, heightists, lookists, ableists; they literally put the far-right to shame on how much they can just hate and discriminate.

They will find a way to twist this

lol'd at this, would rep if possible

HAHAHA, good one.

ATOMIC ACE PUGG said:
They will find a way to twist this

"Incels have nothing better to do than troll our subreddit"

it is a hatecrime against humanity.

I would say it IS some sort of crime as long as men are forced to pay taxes.