Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Not complaining can raise your status

dontcomplain1

dontcomplain1

Banned
-
Complaining is a beta quality and you expose yourself as one when you complain. Women don't like betas. The more you complain the more likely it will become a habit.
don't complain

women don't like me anyway

Lmao, I don't talk to women to begin with.

dontcomplain1 said:
Complaining is a beta quality and you expose yourself as one when you complain. Women don't like betas. The more you complain the more likely it will become a habit.
don't complain

Stop coping if you don't complain you set yourself to be the future doormat for chad and other normies. The thing is this if you are chad you can complain and people will listen to you and take you seriously. If you are an incel and start complaining people will give you shit for it but atleast you don't turn into a doormat for them.

Weakness is repellent to women and anathema to success.

a32DNa-s.jpg

Being ugly is a beta quality

I never complain, but then women will avoid me for not speaking and being too quiet

I can't tell if you're the real dontcomplain1 or a troll.

grayjedi90 said:
dontcomplain1 said:
don't complain
Stop coping if you don't complain you set yourself to be the future doormat for chad and other normies. The thing is this if you are chad you can complain and people will listen to you and take you seriously. If you are an incel and start complaining people will give you shit for it but atleast you don't turn into a doormat for them.

I agree

also it's sad but it makes sense that many users on this site do a lot of complaining

Only cucks don’t complain and simply accept whatever shit is thrown their way.

Beta, Alpha is a bs coping mechanism if a girl likes you it doesn't matter

complaining should be limited to obscure internet forums

Can we complain about you op? is that ok?

I never complain irl. I dont even speak.

Genecel said:
are you a retard women don't like ugly men, the alpha, beta analogy is pseudoscience bullshit.

This. When an ugly male does it, it's called complaining/whining/bitching/crying, but when Chad does it, it's called being open/expressing himself/letting his feelings out.

op is confirmed incelqueer faggot who wants incels to accept their position under women

this will never happen, i will kill either you or myself before this happens.

Attachments

• ezgif.com-add-text.gif
    ezgif.com-add-text.gif
    316 KB · Views: 126
i can confirm this with my bitch self unaware incel friend, he's always complaining about shit and girls don't want him around because of that. maybe not complaining not gonna give you pussy but complaining about everything is definitely make you more repulsive than you already are with your fucked up face.

realsubhumanx said:
i can confirm this with my bitch self unaware incel friend, he's always complaining about shit and girls don't want him around because of that. maybe not complaining not gonna give you pussy but complaining about everything is definitely make you more repulsive than you already are with your fucked up face.

C O P E

Doing anything besides being completely silent will make you even more repulsive.

Men are 'supposed' to be stoic. Never complain in front of an FHO.

true but it doesnt make a difference if you are incel