Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Not buying heavily taxed drugs (alcohol or cigarettes) is a real-life money hack

• Thread starter RetardedChinlet
  • Start date
RetardedChinlet

RetardedChinlet

S U P R E M E
★★★★
these decisions can single-handedly swing you from a social class to another

This is true. Those also happen to be some of the shittier drugs so it's a win-win.

This is true. Those also happen to be some of the shittier drugs so it's a win-win.
yeah drinking+smoking is pretty moronic and those people should just try to come up with substitutes. e-cigarettes, exercise, digital entertainment and such.

Not buying useless stuff that is expensive saves you money?
WOW, I never would've thought that. Thanks OP.

It’s one thing to buy a PS5 to have lie on your table and another to pay equivalently a month to poison yourself. The deceptive aspect of edible shit is that it disappears after consumption instead of lingering aroud as a reminder of your financial loss. I stand by my original statement. The especially gay part of heavily taxed substances is that you’re voluntarily donating to the state with them.

Drugs are probably my only cope nowadays

what do you suggest instead not alot of copes give satisfaction anymore (gaming sucks)
I don't know. I didn't post this thread to offer help with quitting them which I understand can be difficult. I pray for your strength.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Hey, some of us **LIKE** visiting the altered states that these useless things deliver!

You just have to decide if it's worth it to you...

There is no escaping oil tax.

Oil prices surge 8% after OPEC’s surprise output cut; analysts warn of $100 per barrel