Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Not Bragging, Just An Observation

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Regretful

Banned
-
In 2014 I got fat and looked like shit. i just looked at the photos.
But i got a number of IOI's and smiles and semi approaches from women.

I think women like Masculine Confident dressed cool semi fat guys who are bigger and broader
than them to give them that sense of protection

It doesnt add up. I was just thinking, I lost my looks in 2014, i look like shit
and still got those IOI's due to acting confident and being well dressed.

I think in countries where women are masculine due to feminism, any 
hint of hypermasculinity and dominance in a man turns them on

Good observation. This is why I'm trying to bloatmax.

time to bloatmax and be swimming in women.

Regretful said:
In 2014 I got fat and looked like shit. i just looked at the photos.
But i got a number of IOI's and smiles and semi approaches from women.

I think women like Masculine Confident dressed cool semi fat guys who are bigger and broader
than them to give them that sense of protection

It doesnt add up. I was just thinking, I lost my looks in 2014, i look like shit
and still got those IOI's due to acting confident and being well dressed.

I think in countries where women are masculine due to feminism, any 
hint of hypermasculinity and dominance in a man turns them on

volcel get out

jackbud said:
Good observation. This is why I'm trying to bloatmax.

me too. fuck 'aestetics'. Abs are only for fuccbois.

j8gao said:
volcel get out

they still expect me to make the moves. 
I didnt...................
so im still incel for the past 4 years.

@Grotesque

I think he said something similar.

The only ioi is p in v. If you were masculine and confident you would of made a move. None of it matters as long as the fat doesn't go to your face. You cannot tell the difference between fat and muscle with clothes on. Bloat is way better, unless you're going somewhere where you are shirtless.

yeah, seems legit. You need to be bigger in one way or another

KyloRen said:
@Grotesque

I think he said something similar.
I have. My experience is similar to OP.

I have received the most positive female attention in my life while being an overweight slob and couldn't give a fuck about them or anything.

wtf is bloatmax? I think it is the dumbest Meme I heard.

If your tall and have good frame than being a little fat makes you look more intimidating.

It's the opposite for me, but when I'm fat I'm really fucking fat...

Jacked up muscles > all body types. Not too jacked, but bulky and cut.

Grotesque said:
I have. My experience is similar to OP.

I have received the most positive female attention in my life while being an overweight slob and couldn't give a fuck about them or anything.

Were you overweight recently? 

I'm trying to think if this has to do with certain ages. Eg. Being overweight can allow you to get IOI in your 30s, but not, say, in your 20s

What the fuck is "semi-approach"? Women are not into any kind of "semi shit", if she wants to ride your cock she will ride, end of story. Either you are a normie troll or a lowIQ dumbcel.

KyloRen said:
Were you overweight recently? 

I'm trying to think if this has to do with certain ages. Eg. Being overweight can allow you to get IOI in your 30s, but not, say, in your 20s
Yes. I was skinny fat from like 25-35.

And I've just been fat for the most part the last few years.

I think it all just comes back to the face. No boasting as well, but I have always gotten a decent amount of women approaching me. I am skinny and only 5,9. I think no other area can compensate for your face not even height from my experience. If your father but retain an attractive face you will be able to get women but it is such a rarity

Bullshit. A high muscle mass low fat guy can crush your masculinity. Fuck off you landwhale, incels must be around around 10-15% bf to see what underlined those fat. Bones matter more than stinking fat.

It's all face

ironcrusher38 said:
Bullshit. A high muscle mass low fat guy can crush your masculinity. Fuck off you landwhale, incels must be around around 10-15% bf to see what underlined those fat. Bones matter more than stinking fat.

incel cope.
in the gym i got a roastie following me around that year and trying to talk to me
whilst i was an ugly fat guy. 

Just be fat and thicc bro with cool clothes and haircut is legit.
u aint blackpilled man

just cover ur terrible frame / thin wrists / unexistent facial angulatiry with fat theory

Grotesque said:
Yes. I was skinny fat from like 25-35.

And I've just been fat for the most part the last few years.

Thanks for the info, brother.

ironcrusher38 said:

how's that erdogan uprising brah?

Regretful said:
incel cope.
in the gym i got a roastie following me around that year and trying to talk to me
whilst i was an ugly fat guy. 

Just be fat and thicc bro with cool clothes and haircut is legit.
u aint blackpilled man
Fatass cope. I pity on fat cucks. It's also proven that body fat makes dick smaller. Every fatcel should get ripped once to see what lies under fat. Just look at this.
the-difference-a-70lb-weight-loss-affects-your-face-2.jpg

ironcrusher38 said:
Fatass cope. I pity on fat cucks. It's also proven that body fat makes dick smaller. Every fatcel should get ripped once to see what lies under fat. Just look at this.
the-difference-a-70lb-weight-loss-affects-your-face-2.jpg

looks more manly and intimidating as a fatcel

looks like a twink after the weightloss

Regretful said:
looks more manly and intimidating as a fatcel

looks like a twink after the weightloss

Looks like he can put his jaw in your mom's pussy tbh. Stop coping you male stinking landwhale. I remember lots of fat cucks bullied always. Muscles makes might, not fat.

ironcrusher38 said:
Looks like he can put his jaw in your mom's pussy tbh. Stop coping you male stinking landwhale. I remember lots of fat cucks bullied always. Muscles makes might, not fat.

ur mom's pussy is the only pussy u will be in twink boy.

lol u hate fatties for bullying u in turkland.

ahahaha

Regretful said:
ur mom's pussy is the only pussy u will be in twink boy.

lol u hate fatties for bullying u in turkland.

ahahaha

Well, being muscular is not being twink. Go kill yourself you fattie. So, another 4-5 African babies may live with your wastes.

Words can't express...

ironcrusher38 said:
Well, being muscular is not being twink. Go kill yourself you fattie. So, another 4-5 African babies may live with your wastes.

U actually admit ur muscular but u still look twink
hahahahha
U shudnt kill urself. stay alive and suffer incel.

Girls want big, burly fat guys, not twinks

Status
Not open for further replies.