Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Not Being White Is The Most Brutal Blackpill For Ethnics

N

NeverSubmit

Admiral
★★★★
No matter how much looks maxing you do, no matter how much money you make or how much self improvement you do you will never be white and therefore always be considered inferior. The white man is seen as better and to make up for being non white we will have to do so much more. This is not only in the west though, this is a worldwide problem and even if you go overseas you will never be looked in the same light as a white foreigner. When they want a foreign guy they want a white foreigner with pale skin and blue/green eyes. I know I just don't stand a chance against white men even if I'm taller, better looking, better shape and more money I'm still gonna lose at the end of the day and now that white men are desperate and are starting to date ethnic women that's the nail in the coffin for us.

As a tiger, I relate. My orange and black stripes have caused bullying from the white cougars.

It never began for ethnicels.

Black, Arab, White, Castizo

If you are either of those races, you're fine

Fatality for us ethnics

You have to fit a certain stereotype if you're black. Blacks with 'white personalities are incel

They are inferior to white not saying they will be incel all the time but they will have it worse than white

As a tiger, I relate. My orange and black stripes have caused bullying from the white cougars.
200.gif

You have to fit a certain stereotype if you're black. Blacks with 'white personalities are incel
Blacks greatest advantage is DHT, which causes big dick and low inhib (coonish) behavior. If you're black and act white, you're not black

They are inferior to white not saying they will be incel all the time but they will have it worse than white
The 4 races I listed are of equal standing when in comes in terms of slaying. No one thinks of an asian or indian slayer.

Blacks greatest advantage is DHT, which causes big dick and low inhib (coonish) behavior. If you're black and act white, you're not black
Bad generalisation. Maybe African Americans have higher DHT because of selective breeding during slavery but blacks from Africa like me vary in DHT levels. I'm low T unfortunately. Also personality isn't race

Bad generalisation. Maybe African Americans have higher DHT because of selective breeding during slavery but blacks from Africa like me vary in DHT levels. I'm low T unfortunately. Also personality isn't race

Do you want a redhead gf like the girl from totally spies
Ford

That must be rough. Are these white cougars privileged in other aspects as well?

That must be rough. Are these white cougars privileged in other aspects as well?
A little. Most of the kids gawk at albino animals and such, the plain tiger doesn’t have the same appeal.

Would you rather stay in your own body or have my diseased body with white pale skin and blue eyes?

I doubt that you would want to switch

Lifefuel.

You probably know your stuff, I would've thought that word here would be unknown.

You think one of those guys could run JBW in Asia without Aryan features (fair eyes or fair hair).

JCMiNsw.gif

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16912139

Black men had higher DHT levels and DHT to testosterone ratios than white and Hispanic men.

Blacks, IN GENERAL, have higher DHT levels than any other race. You just have subhuman genetics and thats why you're posting here.

Personality is definitely linked to race, you are coping if you don't think so. Blacks, Asians, and Whites are vastly different when it comes to idiosyncrasies.

The 4 races I listed are of equal standing when in comes in terms of slaying. No one thinks of an asian or indian slayer.
There is no equality it's Aryan whites at the top everyone comes after them

Just relocate to sweden then

JBB

Lifefuel.

You probably know your stuff, I would've thought that word here would be unknown.

You think one of those guys could run JBW in Asia without Aryan features (fair eyes or fair hair).
If you look Med you're good to go. I'm med myself and the only people who question my whiteness are coping storm fronters. Asians don't really know about white phenotypes at all. If you're pale, medium to tall, and sorta look white you're fine.

There is no equality it's Aryan whites at the top everyone comes after them
Stormfront cope.

This is your average nord.
Narrow skull
blonde hair
pale skin
low fWHR
receding jaw, chin, maxilla
bird profile
long nose, long midface

5253b6df5c43fd48e714139511961f12805424ce.png

6233b96e7dca9688aa4aa0acf1041d1053d29f9f.jpg
c8d32bd282911967c1b94d3aec9894667f7b6007.jpg
7a5a3c1abdd84a97520583958af46b809bba3828.jpg
oWdMJEl.jpg

Only low status povertycels in Africa, India and Asia have it harder, the trouble is there are billions of them. Ethnics in the west have it easier than ugly whites though, it's not even close.

JCMiNsw.gif

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16912139

Blacks, IN GENERAL, have higher DHT levels than any other race. You just have subhuman genetics and thats why you're posting here.

Personality is definitely linked to race, you are coping if you don't think so. Blacks, Asians, and Whites are vastly different when it comes to idiosyncrasies.

Non of this shit applies to me personally so it doesn't matter

Ropefuel, this is me likely due my dad being white

Small dick and more high inhib than an incel trying to talk to a Stacy around chads

Whiter personality than snow

I don't get any tinder matches in Western Europe I even have the gold subscription
TBH i've seen many north africans, niggas and south-americans manlets (especially) with 6+/10 WE-GFs while i rot like garbage under the sun
What are you, indian?

Look at this 1,70cm (5'7) wageslave ethnic sinti gyppo for example, he fucks a 38C natural uni chemistry student
JBB

Attachments

• 5900 (1).jpg
    5900 (1).jpg
    66 KB · Views: 66
  • 5900 (2).jpg
    5900 (2).jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 74
  • 5900 (3).jpg
    5900 (3).jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 71
fucking white crackers

TBH i've seen many north africans, niggas and south-americans manlets (especially) with 6+/10 WE-GFs while i rot like garbage under the sun
What are you, indian?

Look at this 1,70cm (5'7) wageslave ethnic sinti gyppo for example, he fucks a 38C natural uni chemistry student
JBB
These women are not attracted to these guys they are simping
good thread OP

every day i wake up look in the mirror and i just shake my head. why did i have to be shitskin ?

why me ? whitecels legit shoudl count their blessings.

these whites dont know our pain.
They will never be bottom of the barrel as long as there are ethnics around.

Stormfront cope.

This is your average nord.
Narrow skull
blonde hair
pale skin
low fWHR
receding jaw, chin, maxilla
bird profile
long nose, long midface

5253b6df5c43fd48e714139511961f12805424ce.png

6233b96e7dca9688aa4aa0acf1041d1053d29f9f.jpg
c8d32bd282911967c1b94d3aec9894667f7b6007.jpg
7a5a3c1abdd84a97520583958af46b809bba3828.jpg
oWdMJEl.jpg
Lookism cope.

Gulf Arabs can be attractive, same with Maghrebis. It's just Egyptians that are screwed.
Bro you're exaggerating. Sure, Egyptiancels aren't exactly renowned for their looks but they're certainly not worse than Gulf Arabs and Maghrebis. The only reason indigenous Levantines and Anatolian Turks are mostly ok is because they're the most phenotypically Europoid Near Easterners. Besides, you said in my thread that my phenotype (which is Levantine) was ogre, so stop coping.

Bro you're exaggerating. Sure, Egyptiancels aren't exactly renowned for their looks but they're certainly not worse than Gulf Arabs and Maghrebis. The only reason indigenous Levantines and Anatolian Turks are mostly ok is because they're the most phenotypically Europoid Near Easterners. Besides, you said in my thread that my phenotype (which is Levantine) was ogre, so stop coping.
mohammad-bin-salman.jpg
vs
000_TO525.jpg

Who is worse, the gulf Arab or the Egyptian?

img

Who is worse, the gulf Arab or the Egyptian?
Nice cherry-picking. When I was Muslim, I've been to Saudi Arabia and the UAE and the gulf Arabs were decidedly unattractive (both males and females). And don't say that's because I mistook the denizens of Mecca, Medina, Riyadh, Dubai, etc for foreigners (South Asians, Negroes, etc) because I'm well aware of Khaleeji phenotypes. Egyptians I've met in Cairo and Amman were about the same frankly.

Nice cherry-picking. When I was Muslim, I've been to Saudi Arabia and the UAE and the gulf Arabs were decidedly unattractive (both males and females). And don't say that's because I mistook the denizens of Mecca, Medina, Riyadh, Dubai, etc for foreigners (South Asians, Negroes, etc) because I'm well aware of Khaleeji phenotypes. Egyptians I've met in Cairo and Amman were about the same frankly.
Gulf Arabs might not be great looking, but Egyptians are beneath curries.
Egyptian-protest-.jpg

Niggers have it better than us whites. Look at the promoting of cuckholdry, anti-white, anti-male Hollywood and the media promoting our demise.