Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Not being attractive isn't actually the same as being ugly

Disillusioned

Disillusioned

Banned
-
This is something I have realized because of my own life experiences. It's actually possible to be seen as not attractive by women, and yet still not be disliked by normies. Generally this will happen if a man is lacking in sexually attractive features (small narrow frame, small hands, imperfect yet not ugly face, small dick etc) that women want men to have, and yet still at the same time don't have ugly features that make men dislike you (short, ugly face etc).

This is pretty much in line with my own life experience. I am a tall framecel with a mediocre but not a downright ugly face, and people pretty much treat me the same as they would other adults. I also had friends growing up as well who did not hate me because of my looks. There are some social situations where I struggle because I can't look dominant next to other men because of my small frame, but otherwise I am treated basically the same as everybody else. Looks theory is actually a bit flawed for this reason, as it doesn't take into account men who lack sexually attractive features and yet don't have the features that make people basically not like you.

You CAN be an incel who doesn't have a horrible life as long as you are at least average height or more (just lol at being a manlet) and don't have a downright ugly face. I am 6.1ft and have a 4.5-5 face and people don't seem to hate me for it.

So there's that, for whatever it's worth.

Unless of course you are an ethnic living in a majority white nation. Then you are fucked regardless because you will suffer from the ethnic failo effect and most people will ignore you even if they don't outright hate you. There is no way for ethnics to win honestly :/

This is something I have realized because of my own life experiences. It's actually possible to be seen as not attractive by women, and yet still not be disliked by normies. Generally this will happen if a man is lacking in sexually attractive features (small narrow frame, small hands, imperfect yet not ugly face, small dick etc) that women want men to have, and yet still at the same time don't have ugly features that make men dislike you (short, ugly face etc).

This is pretty much in line with my own life experience. I am a tall framecel with a mediocre but not a downright ugly face, and people pretty much treat me the same as they would other adults. I also had friends growing up as well who did not hate me because of my looks. There are some social situations where I struggle because I can't look dominant next to other men because of my small frame, but otherwise I am treated basically the same as everybody else. Looks theory is actually a bit flawed for this reason, as it doesn't take into account men who lack sexually attractive features and yet don't have the features that make people basically not like you.

You CAN be an incel who doesn't have a horrible life as long as you are at least average height or more (just lol at being a manlet) and don't have a downright ugly face. I am 6.1ft and have a 4.5-5 face and people don't seem to hate me for it.

So there's that, for whatever it's worth.

Unless of course you are an ethnic living in a majority white nation. Then you are fucked regardless because you will suffer from the ethnic failo effect and most people will ignore you even if they don't outright hate you. There is no way for ethnics to win honestly :/
@Disillusioned , if you're an involountary virgin, you're dead ugly.

:cryfeels:

Yeah people won't hate you and you might even be able to blend in among normies if you want, but at the end of the day you will not get a cute girl to fuck and then cuddle with

@Disillusioned , if you're an involountary virgin, you're dead ugly.

Disagree. Being a small dick framecel lacking in sexually dimorphic features is easily enough to make women not like you.

You still dont get sex. Or you Will probably Will need to deal with landwhales and other Botti. Of the barrell women

These things ARE ugly, kek.

No. They just merely not attractive. Look at it like this: Is a woman with a small ass and no tits ugly? No she isn't. She isn't hot and you won't be aroused by her, but she isn't ugly. This is the same shit. Lack of sexually dimorphic features will prevent women from being attracted to you, but normies won't hate you for it. There are really only 2 things that will make normies hate you in general: Short height, and ugly face.

EDIT: And being ethnic, depending on where you live. Though this isn't as true for ricecels since they appear perfectly able to blend in with whites.

No. They just merely not attractive. Look at it like this: Is a woman with a small ass and no tits ugly? No she isn't. She isn't hot and you won't be aroused by her, but she isn't ugly. This is the same shit. Lack of sexually dimorphic features will prevent women from being attracted to you, but normies won't hate you for it. There are really only 2 things that will make normies hate you in general: Short height, and ugly face.

EDIT: And being ethnic, depending on where you live. Though this isn't as true for ricecels since they appear perfectly able to blend in with whites.
I have a 3/10 elongated face of death. I'm an ugly involountary virgin.

High IQ. When you are tall at least you can exist in society and gain respect. Its the absolute invisibility to society that truecels get which is crushing.

Disagree. Being a small dick framecel lacking in sexually dimorphic features is easily enough to make women not like you.

This tbh, you could still be "passing" among normies, but women will never notice you, you'll be invisible to them. You might not be outright "hey look at that weird looking guy over there" ugly, but you still have to pay a hooker to have sex because no woman is voluntary gonna spread her legs for you. Maybe 20 years ago before this insane age of social media you would stand a minimal chance of finding someone.

i think u would do well in SEA tbh

It depends on what kind of job. More technical ones will place less emphasis on looks while business or sales related jobs are basically 100% looks and NT level

This tbh, you could still be "passing" among normies, but women will never notice you, you'll be invisible to them. You might not be outright "hey look at that weird looking guy over there" ugly, but you still have to pay a hooker to have sex because no woman is voluntary gonna spread her legs for you. Maybe 20 years ago before this insane age of social media you would stand a minimal chance of finding someone.

I would say that many people who are incel today, they wouldn´t be incel 20 years ago. I know a lot of ex-chads that now can't find any available femoid because the standards have been raised too much. Competition for pussy has escalated at crazy eugenetic levels. The chad of today will be the incel of tomorrow.

20 years ago foids still preferred Chad.
30 years ago a average looking guy could be a monkey branch.
Only before the 1950's and feminism and the pill could a man be Judged by his efforts not his looks.