Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Not being able to use my computer was beyond brutal

• Thread starter Deleted member 35110
  • Start date
Deleted member 35110

Deleted member 35110

Cho's Town, St. Elliot's Street, house no. 69
-
I live few kilometers from the nearest house and about 10km from the nearest city where my collage is located. I live basically alone by a big ass road going through a forest. Only ""social interaction"" I have with any other human being is with professors at my collage and through here and soycord with other incels. My PC decided to break and for two fucking weeks I couldn't figure out what broke in it. Since basically all of my social interactions are done trough this forum and soycord, my PC deciding to break destroyed what little social interaction I had. Thought this period I have come to an understanding that this forum is the only thing that unironically keeps me from going postal on some stuck up whore at my school.

do you at least have a smartphone?

i have a shitty non-smart one

having a good phone is a NT slayer trait
Sure but alternatively you could buy any number or variety of tablets out there. :feelshehe:

I myself am using an ifag mini 6 for most of my forum and related online activities even though I also have a pretty decent but somewhat aging Alienware desktop PC to use alternatively. :feelsthink:

Yeah though a tablet might be a good investment for you and the good news is not all brands and types cost a fortune like my ridiculously overpriced tablet of choice. :feelsUgh:

Bro, jfl at not having a smartphone/second computer.
It's 2021, there are plenty of dirt cheap computers. Get one as a backup asap.

It's 2021, there are plenty of dirt cheap computers. Get one as a backup asap.

If all it's being used for is forums and voice chat then literally anything multithreaded and from at least 2005 should suffice.

Yeah though a tablet might be a good investment for you and the good news is not all brands and types cost a fortune like my ridiculously overpriced tablet of choice. :feelsUgh:
I might get myself a laptop