Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Not being able to tell jokes

StormWind

StormWind

Shocked with a dosage of reality
★★★★★
I suffer from not getting jokes (Asperger's) unless the punchline is very obvious or a form of physical humor.

Often I fail to understand jokes and that's fucking social suicide. I get ha ha r/woooosh funny. But then it turns to circlejerking people who states that someone else doesn't get it.

It's brutal actually. We all fail to understand jokes at times but normies hammer in your failure like a nail and that makes me want to do unspeakable things to them.

Meanwhile I'm actually very considerate if someone even a stranger doesn't understand something and I am explain it. I swear normies are becoming psychopathic.

I can process humor, but I can't laugh. I force a smile

I cant even talk without thinking about what ım gonna say like 30 times and imagineing scenarios in my head where entire group gangs up and beats me for saying it

Aspergers is a fucking death sentence even if you're a high tier normie.

I understand them but i can't tell jokes because i have no charisma and no one laughs

Aspergers is a fucking death sentence even if you're a high tier normie.
My friends little brother has aspergers and he just started middle school. Beyond over for him. He watches fire truck videos on youtube and clips of rodents being sucked into vacuum cleaners. He’ll be here in a few years perhaps

My friends little brother has aspergers and he just started middle school. Beyond over for him. He watches fire truck videos on youtube and clips of rodents being sucked into vacuum cleaners. He’ll be here in a few years perhaps

I love rats but based.