Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious not being able to sleep laying on your back

zerozerozero

zerozerozero

PSALM 137:8
★★★★★
is this actually a subhuman trait??? looking for serious answers

I'm not able to do that

I used to sleep on my back but wanted to try out sleeping on the side and now its impossible for me to go back

I can't fall asleep on my back at all, I can only sleep on the right side and sometimes the left. Can't even fix my asymmetries :feelscry:

I have to turn to the side, but if I manage to sleep on my back, it's because I was so exhausted that I passed out. On the rare occasion that I sleep on my back, I won't be able to get up. Like I know I'm awake but my body won't let me leave until I muster up all the strength and scream

Because it's harder to breathe when sleeping on back unconscious, due to gravity

I have to turn to the side, but if I manage to sleep on my back, it's because I was so exhausted that I passed out. On the rare occasion that I sleep on my back, I won't be able to get up. Like I know I'm awake but my body won't let me leave until I muster up all the strength and scream
thats sleep paralysis bro :feelsmega:

I think most people sleep on their side you see people in relationships spooning more than the woman laying on the guys chest.

I sleep on my side so I can hug my pillow

is this actually a subhuman trait??? looking for serious answers
I have to sleep on my side so I can block my ears with my pillow. Being a light sleeper sucks.