Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion not being a simp/cuck/wk = intelligence

W

wei#3959

Banned
-
not being cucked, a simp, or a white knight to foids i believe is intelligence/wisdom.

i realize that not only do many on this forum, but also normies have an obsession with high T, masculine, nonsoy males. but honestly, they are just as or even more susceptible than the soyboys of being cucked to women and white knighting for them.

my personal anecdote though is that i went through all that bs of trying to become a man. lifting weights to get bigger and stronger, training martial arts, training to be able to defend myself in possible street fights, being stoic, masculine, etc etc. and ironically, during that time i was even more cucked to women than i was previously before i started that stuff. i was actually subconsciously training myself to be able to defend women, including a future gf if i ever had ascended.

but yea, none of that got me anywhere in life lol. the only thing that got me anywhere was using my brain and realizing doing all that stuff was pointless. and yea, i got blackpilled through using my brain and realizing it was mostly your looks which was what attracted foids.

For most of us the only simping we have opportunity for is the online one-sided give-money/praise-to-internet-foids kind of simping. I wonder how many of us would turn into simps if a foid showed any interest in us.

For most of us the only simping we have opportunity for is the online one-sided give-money/praise-to-internet-foids kind of simping. I wonder how many of us would turn into simps if a foid showed any interest in us.
probably the majority lol.

i'm smart enough to know if something is up though. i been an outcast most of my life, so if a foid is super interested in me, something is off. probably a BPD foid or s/t looking to toy with me

but yea, soy or nonsoy, the reason why i won't fall for foid tricks or sacrifice for foids is purely intelligence/wisdom. i really still honestly believe that the more high T a man is, the more likely they are to sacrifice themselves for femoids, and it increase exponentially the lower iq they are

Last edited:
not being cucked, a simp, or a white knight to foids i believe is intelligence/wisdom.

i realize that not only do many on this forum, but also normies have an obsession with high T, masculine, nonsoy males. but honestly, they are just as or even more susceptible than the soyboys of being cucked to women and white knighting for them.

my personal anecdote though is that i went through all that bs of trying to become a man. lifting weights to get bigger and stronger, training martial arts, training to be able to defend myself in possible street fights, being stoic, masculine, etc etc. and ironically, during that time i was even more cucked to women than i was previously before i started that stuff. i was actually subconsciously training myself to be able to defend women, including a future gf if i ever had ascended.

but yea, none of that got me anywhere in life lol. the only thing that got me anywhere was using my brain and realizing doing all that stuff was pointless. and yea, i got blackpilled through using my brain and realizing it was mostly your looks which was what attracted foids.
self-improvement is a scam, incels should actively try to make themselves dumber and more ignorant to cope

self-improvement is a scam, incels should actively try to make themselves dumber and more ignorant to cope
But then we’d be full circle and start being cucked to foids again