Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

(Not always true) but older women tend to be nicer to you

TiredofTalking

TiredofTalking

Major
★★★★
If foids logic of our bad personality was true, than it would be shown in conversation with men, young women, and older women.
But in me experience, older women tend to be more cordial to me. Don’t view me as negative. Neither do other dudes tend to identify me with those characteristics.
It’s only the teen- 40 year foids that give me bad looks, glares, say bad shit about me. I wonder why
It’s as if, it’s not because of your personality, maybe more because of your looks :feelsgah:
But they refute this (maybe if you had better perosnlaity, weren’t such an incel with speech patterns.
Don’t let them gaslight you that you somehow down have social ability or can’t read situations right. They are just dogging on us. And I’m younger so maybe the old foids don’t view me as a threat. Old cels might not apply

only 60+ grandmas

only 60+ grandmas

I am not interested in gilfs. I dont help older foids with their problems. They can ask their 10th husband. If he's already dead, too bad for you shouldn't have picked the chad drug addict.

younger women dont even recognize me as a sentinent being

Yeah the difference is quite uncanny. Young women literally hate young men, unless the said young man is attractive