Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Not allowed to play

D

Darkoff

Self-banned
-
When I was around 10, in school, during break I went to join in with some boys in my year playing cops and robbers and one of the boys stopped me and said I can't play because I'm too much of a crybaby.

When I was around 10, in school, during break I

He's absolutely right.

Whatever you're doing right now can be brought to schizophrenia so why fuel it. Go outside.

Right now.

When I was around 10, in school, during break I went to join in with some boys in my year playing cops and robbers and one of the boys stopped me and said I can't play because I'm too much of a crybaby.
He was right.

Every single possible thing you can write of possibly happened to another schizophrenic kid

In this or another version.

and you're still a crybaby bitch

Every single possible thing you can write of possibly happened to another schizophrenic kid

In this or another version.
Why are you obsessing about schizophrenia? I feel like you are projecting your own reality onto mine. We are different. I assume you or someone you know has or is suffering with it?

That day there was 10 thousand occurences like this, experienced by schizophrenic 10yo kids.

When I was 10 I was autistic but didn't know it & had difficulty with stuff.

Thankfully Shrek didn't enter my room & proclaim it was his swamp.

Why are you obsessing about schizophrenia? I feel like you are projecting your own reality onto mine. We are different. I assume you or someone you know has or is suffering with it?
I just brought it to simple word. I had brain problems too and the exact same shit that happened to me, happened to other kids with these problems.

Past formed me. I don't go back in time, remember some damaged by time stories and conclude that I heard a word.

I'm not a crybaby anymore. Not naturally anyway. If I wasn't living in slavery all of my problems would go away.
You should atleast verify what you remember critically.

If you're not a crybaby then why the fuck do you remember that story.

You should atleast verify what you remember critically.

If you're not a crybaby then why the fuck do you remember that story.
I have very few memories/experiences in my life. All of which are bad.

Similar thing happened to me when I was 10. Except I beat him for saying that and ate his corpse.