Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Not allowed to drink where i'm invited to at christmas

wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★
So basically i'm invited to my half aunts place at christmas eve, along with my family and cousins. I specified to her that i don't drink beer and asked if they had vodka with something to mix it with. The response i got: "In my house on christmas we will only drink 3 beers, 1 shot of akvavit and some mulled wine. Vodka is not allowed because it's a "party drink" and you're not allowed to bring any alcohol either. This is suppose to be a pleasent occasion not a party. It's our house so we decide what you drink and how much."

Have you heard of such a ridiculous thing? They're not religious or anything. There will be no kids at the christmas meeting just two teens. The rest are just boomers and some millennials. Is she discriminating against me because i only drink vodka? I feel like this is an attack towards me. I told her that i won't drink any alcohol that christmas then since they don't allow vodka. (I will probably drink before and after anyway) For me this is basically the same thing if someone with a special diet couldn't eat the food served at the occasion and were either forced or denied to eat.

Should i still bring a bottle of vodka there? What do you think her reaction will be? My parents thought she was ridiculous as well. I'll probably bring mini bottles anyway. I really have nothing to lose since i hate her guts. She's a typical poor landwhale who found a rich guy to settle down with. What would you do? I almost feel like not showing up. There are some awesome relatives there but i dislike her and one of her zoomer kids.

they probably don't want you to come tbh

Based vodka drinker during Christmas

Are you known to be a problem when you drink? Or, perhaps, is such true of another guest?

Are you known to be a problem when you drink? Or, perhaps, is such true of another guest?
No i'm the most sober guy there, but in the last year i've started drinking vodka every weekend pretty much. They don't know it. Well My cousin can get a little drunk but hes never aggressive.

Just drink before and then drink what they have at the house

Just drink before and then drink what they have at the house
But i hate beer though. And only one shot of akvavit is allowed remember. I will still drink before though. I want her to smell my vodka breath.

Just get drunk before you go there. Maybe chug some vodka from a flask in the bathroom. I think she's retarded tbh. I also only drink vodka. Beer tastes like piss and i need to drink like 3l of it to get buzzed. Wine tastes like rotten grapes and i never got successfully drunk of it. Vodka is the best and most direct alcohol. you're right and she's wrong.

Just get drunk before you go there. Maybe chug some vodka from a flask in the bathroom. I think she's retarded tbh. I also only drink vodka. Beer tastes like piss and i need to drink like 3l of it to get buzzed. Wine tastes like rotten grapes and i never got successfully drunk of it. Vodka is the best and most direct alcohol. you're right and she's wrong.
Yea good advice.

Don't go tbh fuck those old cunts

So basically i'm invited to my half aunts place at christmas eve, along with my family and cousins. I specified to her that i don't drink beer and asked if they had vodka with something to mix it with. The response i got: "In my house on christmas we will only drink 3 beers, 1 shot of akvavit and some mulled wine. Vodka is not allowed because it's a "party drink" and you're not allowed to bring any alcohol either. This is suppose to be a pleasent occasion not a party. It's our house so we decide what you drink and how much."

Have you heard of such a ridiculous thing? They're not religious or anything. There will be no kids at the christmas meeting just two teens. The rest are just boomers and some millennials. Is she discriminating against me because i only drink vodka? I feel like this is an attack towards me. I told her that i won't drink any alcohol that christmas then since they don't allow vodka. (I will probably drink before and after anyway) For me this is basically the same thing if someone with a special diet couldn't eat the food served at the occasion and were either forced or denied to eat.

Should i still bring a bottle of vodka there? What do you think her reaction will be? My parents thought she was ridiculous as well. I'll probably bring mini bottles anyway. I really have nothing to lose since i hate her guts. She's a typical poor landwhale who found a rich guy to settle down with. What would you do? I almost feel like not showing up. There are some awesome relatives there but i dislike her and one of her zoomer kids.
Hey that's still something, in my family we never have any alcohol on christmas or midsommar because my parents hate it.

But i hate beer though. And only one shot of akvavit is allowed remember. I will still drink before though. I want her to smell my vodka breath.
I despise beer aswell, always been a vodka drinker. Go for it boyo.

I have a crush on my aunt

Just bring a flask of your preferred alcohol.

I don't feel a need to be drunk so I can't really relate.

thats retarded. I could understand her not wanting to get it for you but not letting you bring it is just over controlling and stupid.